Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

What does syns mean??

What does syns mean??

Syns is a tounge in cheek short form of synergy ~ because put together with free foods and healthy extra etc. they make the magical synergy of weight loss.... and it sounds like sins!

Judith & Pickle

Oh ok I didn't know that thanks for that!

emma_partington27 said:
There like points u get for naughty foods! Do u not do slimming world?

Thank u:) No, am on Cambridge diet. I know this is the slimming world forum but I'm also in the 12s and eager to get to the 11s and hopefully get to the 10s whom I've not seen for years... Been reading this thread to keep me motivated xx

Got my first WI tomorrow! Really hoping I can move out of the group but I think its going to be a 1 or 2lb loss I think.

Oopsie +1lb :-/ naughty me and two take aways in a week.?

Ahh it's my weight in tonight!! Which means only one more week untill I go on holiday!! I really want to get my 3 stone award before I go.. 3.5lbs to lose! I want to be down 2lbs tonight and then 1.5lbs next week.. that will take me to 12 7.5lbs!

Ahh it's my weight in tonight!! Which means only one more week untill I go on holiday!! I really want to get my 3 stone award before I go.. 3.5lbs to lose! I want to be down 2lbs tonight and then 1.5lbs next week.. that will take me to 12 7.5lbs!

your exactly the same as me! i go on holiday next week and i want to lose 3-4lbs before i go too

We can do it!! What day is your weight in? I really hope to have lost 2 tonight!!

my weigh in day is a friday but i go on holiday next wednesday so not going to get weighed until next tuesday (which is cheating a bit i know!) but that gives me a good 10 or so days to lose the 3-4lbs that im desperate to lose!

Syns is a tounge in cheek short form of synergy ~ because put together with free foods and healthy extra etc. they make the magical synergy of weight loss.... and it sounds like sins!

Judith & Pickle

I've been at this (on and off) for 12+ years and I never knew that!!

my weigh in day is a friday but i go on holiday next wednesday so not going to get weighed until next tuesday (which is cheating a bit i know!) but that gives me a good 10 or so days to lose the 3-4lbs that im desperate to lose!

You can do it!! :) I lost 1.5lbs last night so I have 2lbs to lose this week now then holiday :) xx

You can do it!! :) I lost 1.5lbs last night so I have 2lbs to lose this week now then holiday :) xx

Well done! i jumped on the scales last night too and lost 1lb, so i have 2lbs to lose by tuesday to get me to 12st exactly (which ill be happy with) or 3lbs to get me to 11st 13lb (which ill be even happier with!)

Well done! i jumped on the scales last night too and lost 1lb, so i have 2lbs to lose by tuesday to get me to 12st exactly (which ill be happy with) or 3lbs to get me to 11st 13lb (which ill be even happier with!)

Well done! You will feel great on holiday! I wanted to be at 12 too but I went off the beaten track for a little while haha! So changed my holiday target slighty!

Well done! You will feel great on holiday! I wanted to be at 12 too but I went off the beaten track for a little while haha! So changed my holiday target slighty!

Hopefully! Yeh well i changed mine too because i wanted to lose a stone to get me to 11st 10lbs, but the weight has come off much slower than i anticipated! Youve done really well though, you've lost as much as I want to! Do you have a food diary?

Weighed in this morning at 12st 10.4, quite happy with that as I've been rounding the figures up/down to nearest half pound so have actually lost 0.8lb this week and as I was not quite as good as planned last week its a good loss! Just got to keep away from the chocolate monster who makes me eat share size bags at bed time and I'll be ok I think lol i can do it, just got to keep the willpower stong and the chocolate away from me!! I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and would like to be down to 12st 7 by then so fingers crossed!

It was my weigh in this morning and I've lost 4lbs this week :) I'm in the 12's yay

After 10 days off plan I have managed to gain 4lbs :( That takes me to 12 stone 11lbs. Disappointed in myself but know I will get it off with a good week or so :)

Back