Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone, I would love to join this thread, I am 12st10, had my first meeting tonight (am returning from last year when I got down to 11st5 for a wedding). Have spent my life crawling back to the glorious 11's but this time am not in a rush and doing it for the long term.

Lovely to read all of your threads and hope we can all motivate each other. This week I am organised - have some rice, lentils and potatoes pre-cooked in the fridge ready to chuck in lunchtime salads and things for work and have a veg box arriving tomorrow full to the brim with lovely, superfree stuff.The boyf is on notice not to bring anything fatty into the house...so I fully intend to succeed this time! Doncha just love that first week enthusiasm!

Have a good week everyone,

Bonnie

Had my first weigh in on Wednesday and lost 2lb so Im down to 12st so next week hopefully Ill be outa here!

emma_partington27 said:
Lost 3 1/2lbs taking me to 12st 2.5lbs getting closer to those 11's whoop :)

Well done

Hopefully i'll be in the 11s next Friday morning, ive lost 13lbs in 3 weeks so not too shabby im 12.2lbs but i have so many events coming up this week! I really need to plan my meals around the events and eat as many free foods as poss! Cant wait to see that 11.13 again! such a fab feeling :)

Meliososo said:
Had my first weigh in on Wednesday and lost 2lb so Im down to 12st so next week hopefully Ill be outa here!

Well done

I lost 1.5lbs today so I'm now 12-5.5 (only 0.5lbs to 2 stone award) and I'm really chuffed that I'm not obese anymore!!

weighed in at 12st 9lbs today, yay. just 9 more pounds, so hopefully i'll be outta here by early August!

Update:

I am currently on holiday and just got back from Penang and heading off to Lombok tomorrow. Despite the full on exercise schedule the two weeks before I still gained two pounds even though portions were controlled and we shared some meals with bulking up on veg and seafood. I really have concluded that I can't relax much or really have much carbs. It seems that I have to really do this healthy eating plan and really limit syns or going off plan. I mean I did 5 sessions of exercises two weeks in a row and this week is four and three when I come back and that's without the walking or swimming on the actual holidays.

So I am going to continue with exercise and cut down on the remainder of the holiday and start a fresh on the Sunday 1st July with keeping my head down and slogging it out the most I can for the next 25 weeks as that brings us to Christmas. To date I have lost a lot of weight but been at this current weight for years and I was wondering with my kick start in July shall I look at this part of the journey which is about 3 stones or should I track my journey from the beginning? I am thinking about motivation and how this can spur me on etc???? I still will only do mini goals as that helps to reach the finishing line so to speak!

Let me know what you all think. Hope you are all okay and doing well.

If my scales are correct and I have a 2lbs loss tomorrow I'll be 12.6 (total loss 2st 10lbs :)) I'm whizzing through these 12's a lot quicker than I expected :)

Well done that's great xx

Hey everyone! "Newbie" to the 12's over here :)

I recently got into the 12's and am thrilled! I'm currently 12st 11lb, and have 0.5lb to go until I get my 2st award! Only 11.5lbs to go and I will be in the 11's, how exciting!!

Hi guys,
lim returning to lose my weight I had a baby girl last November, after I had her I was doing well my starting weight was 13st 3lb I'm now 12 st 3 lb my target is 9 st, I really want to do it this time but I'm doing it from home, so have no other support apart from my partner who has promised me a large shopping spree when I get back to a size 10,but currently at a size 16 I'm struggling to think I will ever get their,
i would like to have lost 3 stone by Xmas is this possible?
Sorry to ramble on

Hazebabes, you're in almost the sane situation as me (except I had my girl 2 years ago in August lol). I have 28lbs to lose and hope to get there by Christmas. As well as this thread there is a swimming world from home and a Christmas countdown to sexy which will officially start on Tuesday :)

You can do it and once you're in the swing of it it'll seem so easy. Contracts on your LO as well!

Back