Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hazebabes, you're in almost the sane situation as me (except I had my girl 2 years ago in August lol). I have 28lbs to lose and hope to get there by Christmas. As well as this thread there is a swimming world from home and a Christmas countdown to sexy which will officially start on Tuesday :)

You can do it and once you're in the swing of it it'll seem so easy. Contracts on your LO as well!

Ooo thank you for your reply Hun I just keep looking at 42lb lol, that seems loads, I know I need to do it and I wanna be a yummy mummy for my ill girl not the big girl waiting at school gate for her little girl,
be nice to keep in touch and know how your getting on I officially start next week as that is when I go shopping, at the min I'm just getting food ideas so I can do a menu then hopefully that way I won't side track xx

hazebabes said:
Ooo thank you for your reply Hun I just keep looking at 42lb lol, that seems loads, I know I need to do it and I wanna be a yummy mummy for my ill girl not the big girl waiting at school gate for her little girl,
be nice to keep in touch and know how your getting on I officially start next week as that is when I go shopping, at the min I'm just getting food ideas so I can do a menu then hopefully that way I won't side track xx

Do you want to lose a certain amount by a certain time? Because mine was Christmas I made a weight loss tree for the fridge and colour a bauble in every 2lb lost. Bit of a.visual for me and its small goals to aim for. Maybe try something like that. Also I set myself mini goals and will treat myself with each goal.

I'll add you as a friend so we can keep each other motivated and see how you get on. :) just think of the yummy mummy to come!

Do you want to lose a certain amount by a certain time? Because mine was Christmas I made a weight loss tree for the fridge and colour a bauble in every 2lb lost. Bit of a.visual for me and its small goals to aim for. Maybe try something like that. Also I set myself mini goals and will treat myself with each goal.

I'll add you as a friend so we can keep each other motivated and see how you get on. :) just think of the yummy mummy to come!

Yeah I have a goal mine is also Christmas I'm hoping I can lose 3stone by Christmas, I have also got some exercise DVDs which I'm going to do hopefully every day, as I got the baby flab tummy which I think is going to take more than just loosing weight it needs to be tinned to,
pyres keeping intouvh and been friends sounds fab to me Hun, I love your little Xmas tree idea I have just added Freddos to my shopping list so if I'm good all week then I'll have one on a Saturday I think, what plan are you doing, I can't get my head around EE so I doing green and original
:D

hazebabes said:
Hi guys,
lim returning to lose my weight I had a baby girl last November, after I had her I was doing well my starting weight was 13st 3lb I'm now 12 st 3 lb my target is 9 st, I really want to do it this time but I'm doing it from home, so have no other support apart from my partner who has promised me a large shopping spree when I get back to a size 10,but currently at a size 16 I'm struggling to think I will ever get their,
i would like to have lost 3 stone by Xmas is this possible?
Sorry to ramble on

Hunni I've lost just over two stone since January and I'd have lost more (possibly Quicker) if I'd have stuck to it after moving counties in march. Haven't found another suitable class here.
I believe you can so it :)
Im still trying to lose my baby weight from having my lil girl in April 2011 lol.

Good luck :)

mrstore said:
I was right, 2lbs off :)

Well done. We are still neck and neck as I have lost 2 1/2 lbs in the past two weeks ( have been away so missed a weigh in!) I am determined to reach 12 2 1/2 lbs ASAP as this will be my three stone marker. When do you reach 3 stone?

M Louise H said:
Stunned again to report a 3lb loss - now 12 4.5

Edging closer to the 3 stone sticker and then the 11's will be in my site :D

Well done. That is great weight loss in a week. How did you do it? Anything special? I am a couple of lbs behind you but hope to be out of the 12 s by mid July.

Well done. That is great weight loss in a week. How did you do it? Anything special? I am a couple of lbs behind you but hope to be out of the 12 s by mid July.

I've not really done anything different from the last couple of months. I'm swimming now instead of doing the shred so much, and I suppose looking back over the week we have had a lot of either fish or grilled meat and salad for dinner as it's so bloody hot! It's really nice now as people are here on holiday that haven't seen me for a year so I'm getting lots of lovely comments :)

M Louise H said:
I've not really done anything different from the last couple of months. I'm swimming now instead of doing the shred so much, and I suppose looking back over the week we have had a lot of either fish or grilled meat and salad for dinner as it's so bloody hot! It's really nice now as people are here on holiday that haven't seen me for a year so I'm getting lots of lovely comments :)

Sounds as though red days do it for you. I know what you mean about the heat. I am in Vienna and it is stifling here but very few places have AC. Where are you?

Sounds as though red days do it for you. I know what you mean about the heat. I am in Vienna and it is stifling here but very few places have AC. Where are you?

I'm in Greece, on the mainland, an hour south of Kalamata (the nearest place you may have heard of!). We don't have AC as I'm not a big lover of it, but there are always a few weeks of the year when I think i must be mad not to have it.

I did start on the Extra Easy plan but I really missed my second HEB, red and green work much better for me.

How do you find the plan without the UK branded goods? I'm always asking people to bring Ryvitas with them when they visit :eek:

M Louise H said:
I'm in Greece, on the mainland, an hour south of Kalamata (the nearest place you may have heard of!). We don't have AC as I'm not a big lover of it, but there are always a few weeks of the year when I think i must be mad not to have it.

I did start on the Extra Easy plan but I really missed my second HEB, red and green work much better for me.

How do you find the plan without the UK branded goods? I'm always asking people to bring Ryvitas with them when they visit :eek:

I can't get on with EE either and usually do green days with the odd red thrown in for variety. Interesting point about the UK branded goods. I have just been back for two weeks and was really disappointed. The Muller lights that I had been looking forward to were disgusting - artificially sweetened ( which I knew) but quite unpleasant. I have come to the conclusion that SW works for me because I cook everything from scratch and know exactly what I am eating. Have managed to track down fat free Greek yogurt here and one supermarket stocks the low cal fat spray. My UK thing is marmite. I now have a cupboard full and people still keep bringing it!

The climate here at the moment is near tropical - muggy heat then torrential rain! It is bucketing down as I write this but a welcome relief. People don't associate Austria with hot weather but here in Vienna we are in the far eastern corner of the country and 40+ is the height of summer norm.

My OH loves marmite but I am well and truly in the hate it camp! I agree totally about cooking from scratch - when I tried SW in the UK I really relied on convenience foods, packets and tins but it's just not possible here, thankfully!

A storm here would be very welcome at the moment but the forecast says no chance, however Friday will be a positively cool 29 degrees :)

After my 5lb loss 2 weeks ago I had 2lb on last week bringing me back up to 12 st 7
Weigh in in an hour Dunno what to expect really I've had some naughty munches but tried to pull it back with plenty of super free so time will tell

Back