Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Just had my WI and lost another 2lb so I'm outa here!!!!! :bliss:

Meliososo said:
Just had my WI and lost another 2lb so I'm outa here!!!!! :bliss:

Well done :-D

Lost 2.5lb this week taking me to 12st 8! 1lb to go to my mini goal of 12st 7 (by my holiday in 2 weeks!) I'm sure this is down to a nearly daily dose of yoga as its the biggest loss I've had other than my first weigh in!

Well done everyone great losses :) does yoga really help? Think I might try that :)
Well I had a stinker +4 this week ugggh
Still hanging in here by the skin of my teeth :S 12.13 1/2 eeekkk
Better start pulling my finger out :) 110% effort starting tomorrow am :)

Thank you. I really don't know if it was the yoga but its the only thing I did different this week

busybee9015 said:
Thank you. I really don't know if it was the yoga but its the only thing I did different this week

That's great to hear I'm ill/disabled so my exercise is very limited but I could definitely give yoga a try just never thought it'd be worth it lol but might try it now thanks :)

Down by 6.5 this week to 12st3.5. Really relieved to have slashed through a big stretch of the terrible twelves in a one hit. Now to keep my focus this week. Hopefully two more weeks and I will be out of here! (In the nicest possible way).

BonnieBooBear said:
Down by 6.5 this week to 12st3.5. Really relieved to have slashed through a big stretch of the terrible twelves in a one hit. Now to keep my focus this week. Hopefully two more weeks and I will be out of here! (In the nicest possible way).

Whats your secret?? X

Wow! Did you do anything inparticular to get such a good loss?

Thanks mcgee, not sure what I did - stuck to the plan 100%, drank gallons of water, went for a 3 mile run and lots of dog walks. Ate some roasts, and had cold meat with some potatoes or brown rice in salads the next day - other than that nothing really, although I laid off the 'diet' products - in the past I have relied on things like muller lights/HiFi bars but focussed on healthy stuff this time instead of low fat - not sure if that made a differernce? As I said as well, lots of it was probably due to water retention, but it certainly is a boost to almost be at 1/2 stone so early on, even if it is fluid!

Hello,
Can I join you guys? I'm 12 stone 4lbs.

I was 11 stone 7 for a couple of years and then suddenly put on weight over three months and was 13 stone 2.5 at first weigh-in 7 weeks ago. I'm hoping to get into 11s in a month or less but have a tendency to fall off plan and oversyn!

xxx

BonnieBooBear said:
Thanks mcgee, not sure what I did - stuck to the plan 100%, drank gallons of water, went for a 3 mile run and lots of dog walks. Ate some roasts, and had cold meat with some potatoes or brown rice in salads the next day - other than that nothing really, although I laid off the 'diet' products - in the past I have relied on things like muller lights/HiFi bars but focussed on healthy stuff this time instead of low fat - not sure if that made a differernce? As I said as well, lots of it was probably due to water retention, but it certainly is a boost to almost be at 1/2 stone so early on, even if it is fluid!

You've done really well what ever it was :)

3 off for me tonight, another 4 and i'm out of here.!:)

2lb off. 12st 3lb :) not far off the 11's now woohoo

Hi, I'm new on here and joined SW last week. So far it's been going OK I think. I'm 13st 2 and want to get down to 11. My Club 10 Target is 11.8. Feel like I'm never going to get there even though I've found eating quite easy!! Will have to see what the weigh in says on Monday!!! :O

Hopefully fingers crossed I will be in this group next week I was dead on 13 stone tonight I'm so excited :)

Back