Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

HI All,

Back from holidays. I did manage to do a bit of exercise whilst away and manage the eating with portions and choices. I didn't gain that much actually a pound a week and it is TOM this weekend.

Anyway from my last email I said I was going to nuckle down and keep focused with eating and exercise as my goal is to be 40 pounds lighter by Christmas. I have invested in a book called the 'The Waterfall Diet' and wanted to know more about foods that are causing me to bloat and stall my weightloss. I am also thinking of doing a food allergy test as it seems to be pointing in that direction.

The Plan:

Exercise: Zumba X2, retro groove, toning and yoga per week
Food: Original plan
Syns: Limit and use them only if needed and for social events

Wish me luck!

Hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend.

mrstore said:
Lost 1 lb this week, now 12.5, not been 100% this week, more like 95%, so serves me right I suppose lol

Any loss has to be good.
You've set the bar for this week. My WI is tomorrow. Hoping to be under 12 5 now! It's very hot so I am not sure how my reduced appetite will affect the losses. So hard to eat which is a problem I dont usually have.

I've barely exercised this week, apart from a couple of swims, it's just been too hot! Had a pre-period carb blow out earlier in the week but did keep on plan, I have no idea what tomorrow's WI is going to show. Nervous much!

Well done Louise. I had to have a hol week this week but my scales are looking good so far. I'll be WI on friday officially!! I really want to get out of the 12's now, I've been in them for months!!

Could have been better - 1 lb down this week so 5lb to go. The heat is extreme - 37C and I just don't feel like eating much. Think I am not eating enough or drinking enough for that matter so have decided to tackle both this week. It is so easy to drift from plan.

Up 3.5 pounds for me to 12st 11.5lb.

Not suprised.... thinking about drawing a line inder this and starting afresh Now I am determined!

Judith & Pickle

Well i dunno if I will be in here on Thursday iv had an horrendous weekend!! But made up for it by going on a couple of walks and I'm not feeling to bloated or fatty today so hopefully kept myself on track...ish! Going to be super good now until Thursday :)

Hello everyone, i started slimming world last thursday, so will have my first weigh in this thursday i have been yo-yoing between the 12's and late elevens now for the past few years...don't seem to really be able to get my teeth into a diet...i like this idea of giving each other support as we go down through the stones...the goal at the end can feel a million miles away so it is good to be able to focus on something that feels like it is more manageable and achievable. i was 12 stone 4 at my weigh in last week so may not be in the 12's for too long, but look forward to hearing how you are all getting on :)

oh my gosh you look fantastic. i too started at 14.9 in early november and hovering around 12.2. so want to get to 11.9 for August. thank you so much xxx

Aaargh two hours till weigh in...it is painful. I think I will be hanging around for a few more weeks though as I really don't feel like I have lost anything despite sticking 100% to the plan...and the scales at the gym said I had put on 2.5lbs! Only time will tell but I wish it would hurry up and be over...

Gained 0.5lb this week. So up to 12st 8.5!

HI All,

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Anyway I'm jumping ship as I am not going to be doing Slimming World anymore. I have been to see a Nutritionalist in light of no weight loss and excessive exercise and it looks like the fluid retention as well as other factors is stalling my weight loss which might be due to a food allergy. I am waiting for the results but she has given me a plan in the menatime so I will be giving that a go.

Good luck to you all and see you around on the forums!

back from a wonderful holiday in Portugal, however got in the scales this morning showing that Iv gained a not-so-wonderful 6lb making my 12st8lb, im so gutted :( Im re-starting SW again tomorrow, have made a new food diary, and Im determined to get it off this time. Id really love to be out of the 12s by the end of July!

Back