Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

well first weigh in today....3.5 off this week making me 12stone 0.5 so am still just hanging on to the 12's by my fingernails...am determined i shall be in those elevens next week!!!

I've gone from 12st 13lb to 12st 7lb so seven pounds to go to get in to the 11's! (Slimming world) I need to get down to 11st 9lb in order to get my first goal (losing 10%) ideally I would like to go down to 10st all together. It's week four and finding the routine a little difficult this week with only a 0.5 loss this week.

4.5 off tonight, so I'm off to the 11s! Very happy now I have a 'healthy' BMI. I might pop back from time to time, but good luck all xxx

emma_partington27 said:
STS this week so still 12st4.5lbs really need to sort myself out n get bak on it proper

I am in the same boat as you. Now at 12 5 1/2 but dithering about. Why is it that when I have a crunch goal ahead I slow right down. 12 2 1/2 is my three stone milestone as well. I absolutely intend to be in the 11s by the end of July. That is four WIs at just over 1 lb a week. Come on, we can do it.

daisybell18 said:
I am in the same boat as you. Now at 12 5 1/2 but dithering about. Why is it that when I have a crunch goal ahead I slow right down. 12 2 1/2 is my three stone milestone as well. I absolutely intend to be in the 11s by the end of July. That is four WIs at just over 1 lb a week. Come on, we can do it.

Yes we can :) lets get to it!

Lost 2 lb this week so 12st 5.5 lb Same next week would be great please

Think I'm going to STS this week (weigh in tomorrow) the scales are not my friend at the mo! They've been up and down for almost 2 weeks, Arghhh! I'll be 12.5 if my prediction is correct

Hoping to be able to sneak in here on Tuesday when I have my WI x had a holiday this week but my scales this morning show a loss which would take me into the 12's so fingers crossed I can join you lot - can't wait!! X x x

well i didnt make it this week i gained three! =o so i am aiming for 3.5 next week to get in the 12's =]

I lost 0.5 today to finally lose 2 stone. 12-5 now.

hjanea said:
I lost 0.5 today to finally lose 2 stone. 12-5 now.

Well done

I was 12st 2lb on Tuesday but got a feeling im goin to gain as im on holiday and allowing treats. Hehe. As long as its not a huge gain im flexible :)

Now 12.1 1/2 after a 2lb loss this week. So close to my 3 stone (need 1/2 lb), my Club 20 (need 1/2 lb) and being 11 stone something for the first time in about 10 years!! We have friends staying with us this week so it will be hard but I'll try and hang in there!

M Louise H said:
Now 12.1 1/2 after a 2lb loss this week. So close to my 3 stone (need 1/2 lb), my Club 20 (need 1/2 lb) and being 11 stone something for the first time in about 10 years!! We have friends staying with us this week so it will be hard but I'll try and hang in there!

Wow! That's brilliant! Well done! You're way ahead of me now! I'm stuck at bloody 12.5 :(

Hi there...

not sure how I've done it but I'm back down to 12st 8lb.... I'm chuffed...

main problem will be with making sure I have a loss this week as well.... I'm fed up of bouncing round the same mark, for what seems like forever.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

mrstore said:
Wow! That's brilliant! Well done! You're way ahead of me now! I'm stuck at bloody 12.5 :(

I only lost 3/4lb this week so now 12 4 1/4lbs. So slow ad I need 1 3/4 lbs to me three stone award. Desperately want to reach 11s for beginning of August. How am I going to do this?

I only lost 3/4lb this week so now 12 4 1/4lbs. So slow ad I need 1 3/4 lbs to me three stone award. Desperately want to reach 11s for beginning of August. How am I going to do this?

Could you try success express for a few days-its worked for me after a blowout!!

I'm terrible this week Today has been my best day Not sure I can pull it back but gonna give it my best shot for the next 2 days
So annoyed I'm not making more of an effort to stick to plan Grrrrr Why do I do it!??

Back