Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

What is success express? Not doing online SW anymore so no access to this sort of info.

You have 2/3 SF each plateful. You can have 2 HE A's and B's. Any syns have to be at the highest value-ie the red or green ones. Any snacks should be SF.
Its quite tough but works with a big salad for lunch and loads of veg with moderate protein and carbs for tea and its great having the extra A's and B's. I don't know how much some things change with red or green syns but I know that chocolate stays the same!!
If you search the threads on the recipes forum there are some posts about it.

Good morning beautiful people!

As of this morning I weigh 82.5 kg (12 stone 14lbs) so I'll be joining you here from the 13's! I really hope I don't have to stay here a very very long time, but since I'm a slow loser, it could be as long as 6 months! But as long as the scale shows something lower every week, even a few hundred grams, I'm good with that! :)

Good morning beautiful people!

As of this morning I weigh 82.5 kg (12 stone 14lbs) so I'll be joining you here from the 13's! I really hope I don't have to stay here a very very long time, but since I'm a slow loser, it could be as long as 6 months! But as long as the scale shows something lower every week, even a few hundred grams, I'm good with that! :)

Me too! Hoping to join this group when I have my weigh in tomorrow night - fingers crossed for us x

WAaahhoo! I've made it into this group and I'm soo happy - hello everyone x
And my bmi has dropped from obese to overweight and I've got my 4 stone award x

Lehairycrab said:

Wow that's fab!! Well done! And welcome :)

Lehairycrab said:

Well done. That is amazing. How long have you been doing this? Do you have any before and after pictures?

Thanks x x I've been doing it 21 weeks - I started valentines day this year - I took a before pic when I had lost a stone but now I can't find it lol x I avoided cameras at all costs and I am planning to have some professional pics done when I get to target but I'll be taking pics in the meantime - thanks again for a lovely welcome x x

Another 1lb off... 12st 1lb
One more pound to go and I'll have lost 2.5 stone and will be leaving this group.
:)

It's been over 2years since I was in the 11's

Hayley 22 said:
Another 1lb off... 12st 1lb
One more pound to go and I'll have lost 2.5 stone and will be leaving this group.
:)

It's been over 2years since I was in the 11's

That is great news. Well done.

Lehairycrab said:
Thanks x x I've been doing it 21 weeks - I started valentines day this year - I took a before pic when I had lost a stone but now I can't find it lol x I avoided cameras at all costs and I am planning to have some professional pics done when I get to target but I'll be taking pics in the meantime - thanks again for a lovely welcome x x

Wow that is nearly 3 lbs a week for 6 months! How are you doing it?

-3lb weight loss this week and got my half stone away yay after only 4 weeks, currently 12st 4lb from 12st 13lb so glad its coming off and wasn't expecting -3lb this week at all :eek:, also got my bronze body magic award :)

yay i am leaving you this week...going down into the elevens..am really chuffed...2 off, so am now 11 stone 12.5 :D almost sad to say goodbye :wave_cry: good luck everyone...you can all do it xxx see you soon in the elevens x

Yeeehaaa I am outta here. 11st 13.5 so just squeezing into the 11's but I don't plan on coming back! If I can do it, anyone can - good luck everyone and see you in the 11s shortly!

Back