Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

DustQueen said:
I'm absolutely devastated I'm leaving this group and not the way I planned :'( +3 and 13.2 really hope I can come back next week :(

You'll be back real soon. Console yourself that going up in weight actually boosts your metabolism. You only need to go back to your pre gain eating habits and it should fall off. When do you plan on seeing us again?

BonnieBooBear said:
Yeeehaaa I am outta here. 11st 13.5 so just squeezing into the 11's but I don't plan on coming back! If I can do it, anyone can - good luck everyone and see you in the 11s shortly!

Well done :)

1.5 off for me today-slowly getting there!!

Didn't make it again this week! I'm proper gutted I WILL be here next week! Chaps I WILL be here!

I started SW at home at the beginning of May at 13 st 4 lb. currently at 12st 5lb and this week hope to hit my first stone loss. I generally have small losses but they all count and I will probably be in this group for a little while. I've started 30 day shred and will complete level 2 at the weekend. not monitored weight loss but counting inch loss at the end of each level.

daisybell18 said:
You'll be back real soon. Console yourself that going up in weight actually boosts your metabolism. You only need to go back to your pre gain eating habits and it should fall off. When do you plan on seeing us again?

Hey daisy fab news in pretty sure it was all food weight was really unwell weds and had had loads of food (all free and superfree) and loads of liquid when I stood on my scales (which way the same as the sw scales) this morning they said 12.12!!! So unless it all goes hideously wrong i'll def be back :) wish I could come back now :(

hi guys got down to the 12's last week and hoping to back it up with a good loss this week.. get weighed tomorrow morning, feel like ive had a good week sooooo fingers crossed!!

Woo hoo !! A whole pound off :) really pleased with that I've been up and down for the last couple of weeks.....now 12.4, getting closer to those 11's!!!

mrstore said:
Woo hoo !! A whole pound off :) really pleased with that I've been up and down for the last couple of weeks.....now 12.4, getting closer to those 11's!!!

Fantastic news. Well done. The bogeyman is about to be banished. Fingers crossed for me tomorrow. Know I won't hit that magical 12 2 1/2lbs but any loss will be good. Have you reached your 3 stone yet?

daisybell18 said:
Fantastic news. Well done. The bogeyman is about to be banished. Fingers crossed for me tomorrow. Know I won't hit that magical 12 2 1/2lbs but any loss will be good. Have you reached your 3 stone yet?

Not yet......2lbs to go to my 3 stone. Can't wait :) I have everything crossed that you reach the magical 12.2 1/2!!!

I'm not doing slimming world but find these little groups really helpful.... I made it into the 12's this morning weighing in at 12.12

So chuffed been loitering round the 13's far toooo long now!!

Onwards and downwards. Goodluck everyone xxx

Back