Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Its lovely reading that people feel elated when they do break into a new stonage. I hadf my target set at 12.7 I reached that and decided to lower it to 12. Except when I weighed in the Sw scales made me 11.13 !! yipee.

I decided that ws better cause if i hit my lower end of target I will get my 3.5 stone award. I have since been on hols and stuffed. I expected to and gained 6 lb by my scales. Two weeks later I weighed in at 12.01 so have lost some holiday weight but am back over the 12 stone.

This week I have been to a jive class, had my first game of golf and cycled 12 miles today. Come back the 11's ha ha.

This could be my last day in here for a while as I got into the 12's last week but have eaten all week. Fingers crossed the damage is minimal cause I've actually gotten into smaller clothes even though I've stuffed my face!

Well, last week was a bust! I only lost 0.2 kg, bringing me down to 82.3 kg total (I weighed myself on Sunday morning), which is 12 stone 13.4 lbs. And I stuffed myself like a pig on Sunday because it was my boyfriend's brother's birthday and they took us out to eat. I feel so bad! :(

same for my tryintolose my first ever gain but only 0.2kg bit gutted I've not list but putting it down to being bloated and doing 30 day shred. yesterday I measured and have lost another 4.5 inches in the last 10 days.

same for my tryintolose my first ever gain but only 0.2kg bit gutted I've not list but putting it down to being bloated and doing 30 day shred. yesterday I measured and have lost another 4.5 inches in the last 10 days.

Oh my!! 4.5 inches?! Good for you! I've lost so little that it's not even worth mentioning! Seriously the previous week was so disappointing! It's like I'm doing the diet as I am supposed to, but it doesn't really make a difference! I'm really hoping that it has to do with ovulation etc etc etc, because I really don't want to believe that 2.5 kg was all I could lose with SW! I would be devastated!

Could I join you? I started at 14st2 last March and lost nearly 2st. Have just rejoined at 12st 11.5 and want to finish the job. I would like to get to 11st 4 and then see where I am then.

stmcalee01 said:
Could I join you? I started at 14st2 last March and lost nearly 2st. Have just rejoined at 12st 11.5 and want to finish the job. I would like to get to 11st 4 and then see where I am then.

Sound similar to me but j started in January this year at 14st 6.5lb and am currently 12st 1lb.
The last 1lb is clinging on so im still here :)

You can do it!!

Hello

Can I join you lovely people, weighed in at 12.13 today. My target is 12 so I will never leave you. lol. Although if I see 11.13 and a half just once I will be a very happy lady.

sixstoner said:
Hello

Can I join you lovely people, weighed in at 12.13 today. My target is 12 so I will never leave you. lol. Although if I see 11.13 and a half just once I will be a very happy lady.

Woooo well done!!!

-2 today now I'm 12.2lb so close to the next group :)

mrstore said:
Woo hoo !! A whole pound off :) really pleased with that I've been up and down for the last couple of weeks.....now 12.4, getting closer to those 11's!!!

What sort of week are you having? Staying good? Hopefully we will be moving on to the 11s soon. I am planning to be out of here by end of July. No offence folks!

daisybell18 said:
What sort of week are you having? Staying good? Hopefully we will be moving on to the 11s soon. I am planning to be out of here by end of July. No offence folks!

Hi, I'm having a great week thanks, food wise and none food wise :) green days as usual apart from Saturday which was extra easy because our lovely niece made us spag bol, yum yum! Sneaky peaks on the scales are looking good, fingers crossed for weigh in on Saturday. Thinking of getting rid of my cross trainer as I never use it and it's in the way. Went on a bike ride last night with my son, mapped my ride on the app on my phone and did just over 4 miles. Would have been a lot further but the chain came off so I had to walk back :( really enjoyed cycling though!
I can't wait to see the 11's, hopefully they're not too far away for us both! :)

How's your week going????

Just weighed in after my weeks holiday in zante now at 12st 10 so only put on about 1lb really pleased it wasn't more! Back on plan this week need to get out of these 12s!

mrstore said:
Hi, I'm having a great week thanks, food wise and none food wise :) green days as usual apart from Saturday which was extra easy because our lovely niece made us spag bol, yum yum! Sneaky peaks on the scales are looking good, fingers crossed for weigh in on Saturday. Thinking of getting rid of my cross trainer as I never use it and it's in the way. Went on a bike ride last night with my son, mapped my ride on the app on my phone and did just over 4 miles. Would have been a lot further but the chain came off so I had to walk back :( really enjoyed cycling though!
I can't wait to see the 11's, hopefully they're not too far away for us both! :)

How's your week going????

Not bad. After putting weight on last week ( not really a shock) I decided to get back in the driving seat. Trying not to sneaky peak as it screws with my head but fairly confident that I am back on track. To be honest I have been messing around the past month when I could have been making a bit more of an impact.

I am into my second week of kettleworx with my new 8kg bell. Finding it tough going but am definitely seeing my shape change. My backside has all but disappeared!

Eating out is a real problem for me. Get loads of invitations to eat at people's houses where there is no choice and most people expect you to take a diet holiday when you eat with them. Problems start when it is three or four times a week!

Good luck for Saturday. I am one day later.

Hi hope you dont mind me joining you, I got into the 12's last week and am going to get into the 11's, which is something I have not seen for about 10 years.

Could someone please tell me how I get the little flaggy things to show I have lost my first half stone..

Thanks

Hi everyone hope that it is okay to join you - lost 3.5lb so out of 13s down to 12 12 1wooohooo!

Hi guys! new face here iv just weighed in tonight at 12.13 =D and only 3.5lbs to go for my 2.5 stone award!! and 13 lbs for my target!

im so close i can smell it!

Back