Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 1/2 lb today-think I was lucky to lose that. I really must knuckle down this week and speed up my loss a bit.

Weighed in at 12 stone exactly this morning. . . Am on holiday this wkend so dont expect to lose, probably gain instead

Well, I'm off guys - weighed in at 11.13 this morning and I can't stop grinning. It's 10+ years since I saw an 11 on the scales!

Good luck to you all and see you soon x

M Louise H said:
Well, I'm off guys - weighed in at 11.13 this morning and I can't stop grinning. It's 10+ years since I saw an 11 on the scales!

Congratulations!!!! Well done you!!!!!! :)

M Louise H said:

Well done?! Hope to see you there very soon :)

M Louise H said:

Amazing and well done. Does that also give you your 3 stone? Hope to be with you soon in the 11s.

2lbs this week. At last Ive reached my 3 stone this morning. Just 2 3/4lb to be under 12 stone and I will be off to the next group. Maybe next week but certainly by the end of July.
If I can do it, anyone can.

M Louise H said:

Well done that's great xx :D

Well done!! Brilliant!!

Congrats to all the loosers!

I STS this week ~ which I am quite happy with seeing I was off plan three days.

Here's to a good week for us all....

maybe our fat will melt off this week in the heatwave they say we are going to have!

Judith & Pickle

M Louise H said:
It does, 3 stone 2 lb in total. Congratulations on yours too - it's scary how in-sync we are :p

What we going for next week??!!

Brilliant. I so want to be there with you. Won't be long now! My aim next week is to reach the under 12s but that would be my best weight loss week ever so not sure if I can do it. How did you do 3 lbs? I am able to consistently lose 1 1/2 lbs but any more just doesn't seem to happen. 2 lbs this week was unheard of!

+1lb this morning. Not surprising with the weekend away. A few naughty meals, few drinks, the odd treat. Next week I'll still be here im sure lol

Brilliant. I so want to be there with you. Won't be long now! My aim next week is to reach the under 12s but that would be my best weight loss week ever so not sure if I can do it. How did you do 3 lbs? I am able to consistently lose 1 1/2 lbs but any more just doesn't seem to happen. 2 lbs this week was unheard of!

I really have no idea! For weeks and weeks I was losing 1lb here and 1.5lb there then all of a sudden I had a few big losses. I did gain last week though, so technically I lost 2.5lb in 2 weeks.

Hi All!

Do you mind if I join in? I'm on my second week of SW, and loving it so far! It's been so easy - and I can't believe I can even have a little bit of chocolate if I want to and still lose weight?

I was 12st 9 at my heaviest (I am 4ft 10) and was a 14 - almost a 16.... I am now 12st 3 (i'd got down to 12st 4 before i joined SW) and now I realise it's only 4lbs stopping me from seeing an 11 on the scales again!

Isn't it funny, I used to cry when I saw that, but now I'm finding i'm getting excited about hoping to see it in a few weeks time!!

Ideally i want to be 9st, the weight I was and was always happy at, I was always about 9st - 9st 7, and then it just kind of crept up on me and here I am 3 stone heavier?!

I actually feel I can do this which is good, as i've tried it in the past and felt a bit half hearted like, why am I trying, I can't do it etc.... but this just seems so refreshing and I have so much more energy already?!

How are you all doing? Hope this week is looking good for you!!

xx

Hello!! 12’s newbie here – 12 stone 13.25lbs as of Saturday in fact :D he he. Words cannot describe how good it feels to be back in my good numbers..:) :)

I started University in September 08 (at 16st 6lbs) and I made lots of new and beautiful friends (who taught me a heck of a lot about food! I'll always remember the first time I was introduced to the foreign body I now know as "skimmed milk"!
) I lost over 4 stone in 9 months (taking me down to 12st 4lbs) and felt absolutely phenomenal (I know critics will often say “losing weight alone won’t make you happy”… but I was really frikkin happy!!).

Then, (September 09) I fell head over heels in love (mistake of a lifetime!! *cough* single and bitter *cough* ). We ate out, we cooked, every where we went and every thing we did involved….EATING!!!! For a while I was fine – then I hit the 13’s..(and, even after the relationship ended, it was a downward slope from then on.....you know the rest) and in December 2011 I hit the 15st mark and all I have wanted ever since is to be back in the 12’s. And now I’ve done it :) :) :) :)

0.25 of a lb down and I will officially be the same weight as I was in September 2009 on my first proper big group night out back at Uni after the best summer of my life!......i remember feeling absolutely fab as most of the group hadn't seen me for a couple of months over summer and everyone was just absolutely amazed!i remember taking photos at every opportunity and loving all of them :) it's funny though that even though I'm the same weight I don't feel anywhere near as slim as I felt back then. Similarly, when I look at pictures from then I don't see myself as being as slim as I am in the pictures!?..(i trust that you understand here that when I say slim..what I actually mean is 'not obese'.. ;)

[SIZE=+0]Who know’s how long I’ll be here (was in the 13’s for about 4/5 months I think!!) and am expecting an even longer, ROUGHER ride.. :) hols in t-minus 10 days though – was really hoping to be 12st 5lbs by then..hmm..who knows, maybe miracles do happen!!??? :D looking forward to checking in with you all soon xx[/SIZE]

kellythepeg said:
Hello!! 12's newbie here - 12 stone 13.25lbs as of Saturday in fact :D he he. Words cannot describe how good it feels to be back in my good numbers..:) :)

I started University in September 08 (at 16st 6lbs) and I made lots of new and beautiful friends (who taught me a heck of a lot about food! I'll always remember the first time I was introduced to the foreign body I now know as "skimmed milk"! ) I lost over 4 stone in 9 months (taking me down to 12st 4lbs) and felt absolutely phenomenal (I know critics will often say "losing weight alone won't make you happy"... but I was really frikkin happy!!).

Then, (September 09) I fell head over heels in love (mistake of a lifetime!! *cough* single and bitter *cough* ). We ate out, we cooked, every where we went and every thing we did involved....EATING!!!! For a while I was fine - then I hit the 13's..(and, even after the relationship ended, it was a downward slope from then on.....you know the rest) and in December 2011 I hit the 15st mark and all I have wanted ever since is to be back in the 12's. And now I've done it :) :) :) :)

0.25 of a lb down and I will officially be the same weight as I was in September 2009 on my first proper big group night out back at Uni after the best summer of my life!......i remember feeling absolutely fab as most of the group hadn't seen me for a couple of months over summer and everyone was just absolutely amazed!i remember taking photos at every opportunity and loving all of them :) it's funny though that even though I'm the same weight I don't feel anywhere near as slim as I felt back then. Similarly, when I look at pictures from then I don't see myself as being as slim as I am in the pictures!?..(i trust that you understand here that when I say slim..what I actually mean is 'not obese'.. ;)

Who know's how long I'll be here (was in the 13's for about 4/5 months I think!!) and am expecting an even longer, ROUGHER ride.. :) hols in t-minus 10 days though - was really hoping to be 12st 5lbs by then..hmm..who knows, maybe miracles do happen!!??? :D looking forward to checking in with you all soon xx

Wow you've done well, food foe you for sticking to it.

I was 14st 6.5lb in January after getting unhappy in a relationship and having a baby and just generally being lazy. Im now 12st 1lb (single and loving life & not being lazy) so just clinging on in here lol. Will be here for another week or two no doubt.

How are you finding all the eating?

hi all
im 4.5ibs away from my 11s and i weigh in tomorrow - i did get down to 12 2.5 but i gianed 1.5 last week so i am hoping for a good GOOD loss this week i have been 99% good so we shall see tomorrow i would loe to be in my 11s for my wedding in 10 weeks!

Back