Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi I've weighed in at 12st 9lbs after a loss of 2lbs (but I did miss last weeks weigh in) so gonna knuckle down to get out of here (in the nicest possible way - you lot are great) for the first week in September - hopefully x

Weighed in at 11st 13 1/2 thanks guys and see yas soon in the 11s :)

sts this week, every day the diet is out the window by mid afternoon! really need to get this willpower sorted!

I'm WI tomorrow, went to a garden party on Sunday but I think iv pulled it back this week! Been doing SE :) I I gain it will be deserves but I will be gutted if I have to leave this group! I dont like the 13's x

Hi everyone

Just joined you from the 13's. Weighed in last night at 12st 13.5lb, a loss of 1.5lb. Woohoo!!

Hi I would like to join I am 12st10lbs after my 3lb loss at weigh in last night, I started at 14st2.5lbs, about 2 years ago nearly. I have been going along slowly back and forward, until the beginning of this year when my 5 year relationship fell apart I decided I needed to really do this for myself. Since then I have been slimmer of the week 4 times and even slimmer of the month once, I feel so happy with myself. I can't wait to start going down through the 12s to the 11s, lots to look forward to. Good luck to everyone else aswell :)

Hello everyone, I'm joining you from the 13s - weighed in at 12st 13lb last night after a 1lb loss. Great to see the 12s again! May I never see the number 13 on the scales again! (unless next time I get on they say 11st 13lb, then I won't mind :D)

Hi everyone,
I rejoined SW last month and have managed to lose 8lbs to get down to 12st 5lb which is what I was sort of maintaining at the start of the year. I feel pretty good that I've got to this stage so quickly compared to last time, but I guess it helps when you follow the plan properly.

I've realised that I'm an all or nothing person. If I start having goodies I find it hard to stop so instead I try to use my syns for tasty evening meals. I plateaued between 12st 3.5 and 12st 5lb for about 3 months last time so I'm trying to find a lot of support to get down to the 11's this time.

Good luck to everyone else as well. Here's to a good week.
Sheryl

12 13.5 so just in! Started at 15.1 18 months ago and got down to 11.10 in ww then got in to a relationship... Relationship over and just over a stone has gone back on. Switched to sw as need a change and fact I cook from scratch I think it may suit me! Nearly Finished a week and it's been fine so far... And confident it will work!

Menus planned for whole week ahead and off shopping in a bit!

12st 10lb down from 13st 4lb 4 weeks ago. I'm really hoping that joining these forums will help keep me motivated and give me some tips to keep me going :)

tryingtolose said:
Good morning to everybody!

Weigh in this morning showed 81.9 kg, which means 12 stones 12.6 lbs and a 0.3 kg loss last week (even though I was on vacation and really didn't pay any attention to what I was eating!) :)

To lose after a holiday is amazing!

Claire, I know what you mean. If I didn't turn down 2 jaffa cakes when offered them I'd eat the whole packet in less than 15 minutes. I've found that I'm becoming more creative with my use of syns and it helps me to feel in control.

Still weighing in at 12st 1lb. . . . That's four weeks now :-/

Back