Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hey everyone, weighed in yesterday at 12st 13lbs :D :D woo over the moon to be in the 12's!! I have set my next target at 11st 11lbs so 1st 2lbs to go to that one now!

4lbs to go to my 4st award so thats my mini target

Hope everyone has a good week!

sparklesazzy said:
Hey everyone, weighed in yesterday at 12st 13lbs :D :D woo over the moon to be in the 12's!! I have set my next target at 11st 11lbs so 1st 2lbs to go to that one now!

4lbs to go to my 4st award so thats my mini target

Hope everyone has a good week!

Well done on those fantastic losses to date. 4lb is a drop in the ocean so won't be long. Keep it up

emma_partington27 said:
Nearly in those 11's lost 2lbs taking me 2 12st 1.5lbs :)

Wow you are doing really well! I am at the same stage as you with 1 1/2 lbs to go before I drop to the 11s. It's getting lonely here as quite a few have overtaken me and headed South. I will definitely do it this week!

Hey guys thats me moving off this thread at last. I weighted in at 11st 12lbs this morn. Hoping yous all target to leave this thread. Tc

Everyone is overtaking and moving down.....im still stuck at 12st 1lb. Maybe time to introduce some more exercise. Like all the walking i do up/down and around these hills isn't enough *phew*

Hey,

Is there room for another one? I re-started SW at home for the third time last week at 12st 11bs. Weighed myself this week and I've dropped to 12st 4.5lbs! Couldn't believe it, biggest loss I've ever had lol.

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead! xx

Hi everyone can't sleep tonight and it's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd call in x weighed in at 12 7.5lbs on Tuesday only 1.5lbs to go until my 4.5st award x

daisybell18 said:
Wow you are doing really well! I am at the same stage as you with 1 1/2 lbs to go before I drop to the 11s. It's getting lonely here as quite a few have overtaken me and headed South. I will definitely do it this week!

Yeah know how ya feel! I feel like i hav been in this group forever but how gud will it feel to move into the next group :) im not so sure on next week coz i work shifts i hav to alternate wi so nxt week is an evening one and i tend not to do so well on these :(

I have been here for ages but that's cause I barely scrapped into the 12's then didn't stick 100% to plan so basically I've maintained. Onwards & downwards though. I'm currently 12st 12 xo

I lost a baby 1/2lb last night but I got my 2.5 stone award! So chuffed to bits! As I wanted that before my bday 12.9 1/2 now 9.5lbs to target x

Ah well, I stayed the same this week but I'm feeling ok about it. I had a relaxed week last week with some birthday celebrations to attend so it's a good thing that I didn't gain. Oh well, head down and aim for a good loss this week instead.

Hi all,

Well i'm a lapsed member of SW and of this thread. I rejoined SW last week after 2 months off and I'd gained 1.5lbs (quite happy with this tbh especially after being terrible in that time!) but here I am, back on the wagon. Lost nothing this week, but just couldn't get my head round it all this week, didnt stick to plan even one day! Me and my lovely consultant have talked it out today, and I'm ready now. I'm food diaried up and all ready to go.

My aim is to get into the 11's in 3 weeks, thats just over a 1lb per week which is very do-able!

Fingers crossed my willpower holds out!

Ok so im flitting in between 12st 1lb and 12st exactly.
I'll blame time of the month and the choc it makes me brave. . . . . Oh and a new man heehee

Back