Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi can I join you all? Im 12.12 was 11.12 this time last yr but went back to work from maternity and have been grazing ! Really trying to shift this again now but doing it alone as I can't get to class,good luck everyone

Another half lb gone bringing me to 12st 4.5lb Slowly getting there Have a wedding on 1st of sept - would love to be 12 st for this ( with a new dress :) )

Hi all

I'm new to this site. I'm not new to slimming world though. I lost 2 1/2 stone 2 years ago and 2 stone of it has crept back on so I'm desperately trying to get back on the slimming world wagon!

Jo

jolinda23 said:
Hi all

I'm new to this site. I'm not new to slimming world though. I lost 2 1/2 stone 2 years ago and 2 stone of it has crept back on so I'm desperately trying to get back on the slimming world wagon!

Jo

My story exactly -well almost! I lost 2 stone 2 years ago and it's crept back. This is the last time for me, its coming off and it's staying off! I want to take my little boy swimming and not feel like everyone is looking at me in disgust.

Weighed in at 12st4lbs today so the 11's are in my sights x x

Can I join please? This is my 3rd time on SW -heaviest after baby1was 14.6, after baby 2 was 14.1, did SW at home in jan and joined a club mid June weighing 13.6 -now weigh 12.12 ....and WI tom am, been a good week so here's hoping :) good luck to everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im moving very slowly through these 12's! Ive had my 21st birthday last week with lots of meals out and treats and i still lost 2lb! So this week im going to be soo good and see if I can get a big chunk of these 12's out of the way! xx

yayyyyyyyyyy, I'm 12.7lbs :) halfway through the 12s, woohoooo, hope to be out of them as soon as possible...

12st 8.6 this morning lost 1.5lbs after about a month of sts

I put on 3lbs last week, lost 4lbs this week so am at 12 stone 1lb and hoping to get to 12 stone or just under by my next weigh-in in a fortnight although I'm going away for a week so I really just hope not to put my normal 7lbs of holiday weight on!

xx

Hi everyone!!! Back on the wagon after a long time off....need to get down to target of between 9st7 and 10. Currently at just over 12 stone...NOT IMPRESSED!!!! I got down to 11st 9 earlier this year so need to just keep my momentum going....will be great to have a few people to do it alongside :)

xx

Exactly 12 stone.....

Well done everyone on your loses, I lost another 4lbs last night bringing me down to 12st3.5lbs, only a 1lb away from my 2 stone, I will get it next week and I can't wait. :)

Is there room for a lil pixie please? I'm 12.11lb and would love to get down to single digits but am taking it a stone at a time :)
You guys are doing great! :D

I don't often post to individuals so just wanted to say well done to everyone who is losing & blasting your way through the 12's. Anyone who is struggling don't give up...I didn't lose for about 6 weeks but now the scales seem to be moving again *touch wood*.
Good luck everyone xo

Back