Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

You look like a lovely bunch to get me through from this stone into the next one :) 12.10 at last WI....not hopeful for much of a loss this week! Would love half a lb though to get into single digits of 12s!

I've been a pig for the last 3 weeks (or so!!). I'd put on 3.5lbs a couple of weeks ago and haven't been to class since-mainly because I've been doing things with my DD or been at work but if I'd really wanted to I'd have managed to fit it it!!!
Anyhow after using most of my weeks syns over the weekend I'm going to try and do success express for the next few days to get back into the swing of it.

Hi could anyone tell me what success express is, im doing sw on my own at the mo but success express is new to me x

At yesterdays WI I was 12st1lb. I would love to get into the 11's by next week but it will be my TOTM and we are away all weekend at a wedding so not likely. Hopefully the week after then ;)

Well done babylove :) i no what you mean about trying to get in the 11s, im 12.1 & finding i hard to get under 12. Would be made up if i could get 2 off by a wk on thursday, got no chance of getting off by this thurs tho.

2.5 off today bringing me DOWN to 12 st 1.5 lb!!!!! Thrilled :) Can't wait to be in the 11s It's been a long time coming
Good luck all x

Im staying a while....sts! Not gained though :) x

Dont think I'm going to achieve my dream of hitting those 11's this week. Will find out for certain Saturday, but struggling to be 100% or even 90% at the moment! Grrrrr

12st 5lbs now WOOOO, 5lbs to go!

Back