Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well, I've not weighed in for 3 weeks because I've been away. Went to group last night and weighed in a 12st 12lb, a loss of 1.5lb. Very please with that because when I got back from holiday last Thursday, I jumped on the scales at home to see that I'd gained about 4lb!

Weighed in at 12 1.5 this week so a 2lb loss will do nicely next week fingers crossed (plus lots of effort) x x

I have been hovering around 12st for a week or so but this week am down to 11st 12 lb so bye byeee. hope it won't be too long before you follow me. good luck :)

Frustratingly just weighed in at 12st dead. I'm lucky to have lost to be honest, so I shouldn't complain. Being that close to seeing 11st something made me annoyed though, so I didn't stay to group! very unlike me.

So next week, all being well, I shall see a nice 11st something on that darned display!

Just started slimming world again after giving birth 11 weeks ago. 12 stone 13, want to be back to 10 stone! Happy to get into the 11's at the minute tho! Doin extra easy. Lost a lot last time on slimming world using red/green but extra easy sounds a amazing- just hope it works! Xx

Weigh in today and at long last I have dipped below the 12 st to 11. 12. Sorry to say I am off and about time too I hear you say!

See you all again shortly

Back