Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

daisybell18 said:
Thank you. Come on we need you to be there with us. Did you get any sleep last night after all?

I'll be there by 2015!! Lol. I got a bit thanks, but every movement i heard I was awake :( he got up for the loo, so i had to get up just to make sure he was peeing in the right place lol. Then he came in at 6 looking for his dressing gown. He's still snoring now!!

Hi guys!
Hopefully just a short time in this thread for me as my first WI was 12st 3.5lb so I'm hoping to duck under there tomorrow at my WI - keep your fingers crossed!

8 1/2 lbs to go until im 12 stone dead on.... another 1 1/2lbs down today, soooo happy!! :D

Finally (such a long journey through 13-12) I now weigh 12 stone, 12 lbs.

3lbs off this week. 79.5 off on SW, 107.5lbs in total. I am chuffed to bits :)

12st exactly today! Feel like I've been here for ages n get wait to get out lol any loss next week will see me into the 11's x

Got to 12st dead at the weekend, so ready to be 11stone something. My morning sneaky weigh-in looks good to be leaving you all this week! Been in this group for 15 weeks now, so its time to move on!

Hi all!
Can I join you? I have just restarted sw for the millionth time but this time I am very determined.
I currently weigh 12 st 8. I am taking the scenic route!

Still here sts again today but better than a gain!

Im in the 12s and wanting to reach 11 stone! i will be starting a new diary soon for me third and final attempt at shifting this weight once and for all!

Hello lovely people! I weighed in this morning at 12 st 12.5lbs so I guess I'm working my way towards the 11's now! Seems very surreal as I've been up and down (and up and down again) in the 13s for the last few months but hopefully the 12's will be a much smoother ride! :)

Back