Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi hope you dont mine me joining you. Coming from 13 to 12. Did weigh 13.1 and after weigh-in tonight I weigh 12.12 and half.
Hopeful not to be here to long but I m sure the weight loss will slow down. Good luck everyone

lost 1lb tonight and got slimmer of the week :)

Lost 3.5lb last night taking me to 12st 8.5lb. Got my 4 stone award too :D

Hello everyone. I would like to join you on this zone. Today I lost 2 lbs which puts me at 12 st 12.5 lbs and also got my 3 stone shiny. This is the lowest weight I have been for a long long time.

Annoyed but not surprised this week to have put on the 2.5lb that I lost last week
Leaves me at 12st 4 lb

I lost 1/2lb this week. I'm bang on the 12st mark. Oh well if I can have a good week then I should be OK for moving down a group next week. :)

I'm really nervous for me WI tomorrow, I really hope I can get down into the next bracket. Wish me luck!!

I'm heading off to the next group, lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 11st 11.5lbs.
:party0049:

Good luck, and i'll see you soon!

Hi all,

I weighed in on Tuesday at 12st13lbs and received my 3.5 stone award so can I join you all?

I have 6 more weigh-ins till my holidays so hoping to hit 12st6 by then to achieve 4st award ... Should be able to manage 1lb a week hopefully ...

How is everyone today?

Xxx

Hi all! I'm really struggling at the moment so have come back on the forum in an attempt to have some success!

I'm trying to get down to the top end of 11stone by my birthday which is just over three weeks away....not holding my breath for miracles but going to try hard. Today is a new day!

Jx

Good luck joanna, you can do it :) x

Well after a gain of 2lb last week I have just lost 3.5lb taking me to 11st13 1/2 :D

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all over in the 11stones to 10 stones soon x

Thrilled to have lost last weeks 2.5 gain and an extra half lb so 3lb loss bringing me down to 12st 1 lb
Gonna work so hard for next week to get into the next zone :D

Hi i weighed in at 11st 11.5lbs so I'm off into 11 to 10 group - thanks for all the support and kind words - see you soon x x

Weigh in tonight revealed a 3.5lb loss, totalling 3st10.5lbs and bringing me down to 12st9.5lb :)

Gonna work hard for next week see if I can do it again as only 3.5lbs away from 4st award :D

Here's to hoping xxx

Back