Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

emma_partington27 said:
Well after a week on my jols im even further away from the 11's!!! Really need to get my head in gear n stop messing about thats all ive dun in this stone bracket! Not had official wi yet but on my scales its looking like a 5lb gain or more which will take me to 12st7lb :( :(

Same here, I've messed around for weeks now! Being off work for 6 weeks hasn't helped, neither did a week in France. I'm back into work this afternoon and getting back to it properly today. I bravely weighed in at home this morning and I'm almost 5lbs heavier than what I was the morning we left for hols (around the 12th aug). I'm now 12.7 and three quarters (almost 6lbs away from my 3 stone award :( I need to get to 12.2 to get this) next mini goal is to get to that, and then 11.7.

We can do it!!!!!!

mrstore said:
Same here, I've messed around for weeks now! Being off work for 6 weeks hasn't helped, neither did a week in France. I'm back into work this afternoon and getting back to it properly today. I bravely weighed in at home this morning and I'm almost 5lbs heavier than what I was the morning we left for hols (around the 12th aug). I'm now 12.7 and three quarters (almost 6lbs away from my 3 stone award :( I need to get to 12.2 to get this) next mini goal is to get to that, and then 11.7.

We can do it!!!!!!

I need to get to 12st 1/2lb for my 2 stone award! Ur right we can do this!

Well done girls and thanks for the good luck message :) been 100% for three days and frustrated I've put on half a pound but hopefully after week one it will even out...

lost 1lb this week. :) not sure how well i'll do next week as i'm going to a festival so food choices might not be great. :(

Sts for me this week. Which means I m still In this group so glad as I was sure I had gained.

Half a pound gain this week. I was expecting it so no problem. It'll be gone by next week.

Well, bye for now, I was 11st13 at WI last night and I'm moving down to the next group. It is amazing how supportive the forums are and I couldn't have done it without being able to log on and see how other people are doing as well. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you in the next group soon.

Hi. I've done the 13st into the 12st earlier this year. Now I'm 12st 4.4lb and am pushing to get back into the 11stones. Can't remember the last time I saw those! When I was last doing SW last year I got down to 12st 2.2lb before I went on holiday but really struggled with the last few pounds as I was really hoping to get into the 11st then.
I'm going to do it this time! Just got my first stone off and need to get to 11st 13lb for 1st and a half so even more motivation to get down into the 11 stones!

After 7 weeks off plan I've gained 9.5lbs and I'm back up to 12-12.5. I've decided to have a brand new start and try and really stick to the plan this time as I used to err on the naughty side which really slowed my weightloss down anyway. I know that if I can actually stick to it I should be able to lose 30lbs by christmas but I just need the willpower to actually stick to it.

1lb loss this week taking me to 12st Next week baby 11's here i come

Nearly half way down this stone now! :D I want to be out of it by Christmas, hope i can get there!!

Back