Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi All
Can I join! I wi on Tuesday nights at class tonight was my first wi I weighed 13.8lbs last wee this week lost 9lbs so 12.13lbs :) so chuffed with that

well i had a little blip last week (no class for a fortnight and ate like pacman) but not to worry back on track and back in the 12's now. Hopefully next week i can make more of a dent in it next week so im not hovering over the cusp of either number hahaha.
hopefully work work my way through this group by end of November time but if it takes longer then thats fine :)
hope everyones well and enjoying their week :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 12st 11lbs.

Start Weight 12st 12.5lbs - Current Weight 12st 11lbs

Have a fab week everyone & good luck with WI's

Dxxx

2lb off for me, taking me to 12st 7lb. I've lost 4st 3.5lb so far.

STS this week which is fine by me as I have not been for a couple of days as I have been eating too much meat this week. Also last week of work so party foods, chocolate and less activities.

Good luck everyone with WI

Hey all I'm back again!

Now 12st 4lbs that's a 3 stone loss since October last year. Hoping to lose 4 stone total by my SW anniversary which is a bit of a large target so at this stage even losing half a stone now getting into the 11stone zone would make me feel much happier :)

back on SW properly but trying to watch my carbs and do lots of exercise.

Does anyone think I could do it ? Half a stone in less than 4 weeks?

Hello everyone! Back with my tail between my legs after a bonkers few weeks since returning from my jollies involving 2 weekends away, 4 nights out, 1 party, drunken microwave cheese and tomato pizza, drunken microwave chicken burger (yes, at the same time!!!!!), hangover fish and chips, hangover bar burrito, hangover carvery and hangover chicken kebab!!!! Naughty naughty!!!! And lord knows how I’ve managed to do it but after re-losing my holiday gain (2lbs) before the frivolities began..I have only put on 0.5lbs having lost 1lb last week yiippeee :)

So here I am at 12st 11lbs (179lbs) and ready to well and truly get back on it!! Would love to be under 12st by Halloween but I realise this may be a tad optimistic!! My lowest ever adult weight was 12st 4lbs (sadly, I am a regainer!) so would be fab to be around that mark!!! We shall see :) have uploaded a few pics of me from the past couple of weekends on to my diary if anyone is interested in seeing my progress thus far!!!! :) x x x

Fellow losers I am off to the next zone 1lb loss this week taking me to 11st 13lb

Thanks for the support along the way and see you there shortly
x

Hello all. Thought I would poke my head in here, hope you don't mind! I've just joined minimins, and I restarted SW last week - I was 12 st 7.5lbs when I weighed in last week. My first 'proper' weigh in is tomorrow, so I've got my fingers firmly crossed!

cant believe it i actually lost 2lb that gives me my 1stone award woo hoo.
i was really upset last week putting on 1lb
but now feel really motivated again :bunnydance:

can i join?
i'm 12st 2lb
i want to get into the 11's. I feel sad that I was at 11's aiming for 10's and i thought i was sooooooo big..now i'm a stone heavier.
nevermind, i'll get there.
good luck all x

I'd like to join this thread too, I'm 12st10 so have a little way to go, but would love to be in the 11s by a few lbs by Nov 20ths weigh in (at a posh wedding on the 24th)

Have given a target of losing 3lbs this week, which is manageable with some hard work, so onwards and downwards I go!! Some amazing losses on here, well done everyone! Xxx

Back