Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Another 1lb gone. Down to 12st 6lb. That's a total loss of 4st 4.5lb since January :D. Another 2.5lb will get me my 4.5 stone award. Fingers crossed!

Weighed in last night and I've lost 3.5 lbs and am now 11 st 12.5 lb so I'll be leaving you all now. Good luck everyone and I'll see you soon in the 11 to 10 group :)

Well done to everyone - bit late coming in here, but happy to announce i'm 12.7....woooo I won't tire of typing that!!! Here's to the 11s :D xx

Im sick of these goddam 12s now! Ive been faffing about over the same couple of lbs for 2 or 3 weeks now! I want my stone award and then i want out of this stone bracket! Raaaaah!

12.1 and soooo close! 2 pounds off my club 10. Got a night out tonight which is not going to help, I think I'm going to have to hit the gym a few times between now and next weigh in

Well done Hayley! That's brilliant!

I think I'm just going to stick to plan, step up my activity and try and get out of these 12s this week. I feel like I have a sabotage button too! Original and green days, plus plenty of exercise. Come on 11s!!

I've been doing SW very slowly for the past 6 weeks and have lost 4lbs so far, taking me from 12st8 to 12st4! Desperate to get under the 12st mark. I've lost or maintained every week, but only 1 or half a pound. Really hoping to knuckle down and get under the 12st mark before the beginning of October! Preferably in the next 10 days :) just been to Aldi and the market and bought loads of delicious superfree food so here's hoping!

Hey, hope you don't mind me popping in, trying to get into the 11 zone! Joined minimins last week.
Think this support will be a definite help :)

I've just got into the zone at 12 stone 13. I've lost 15 lb in 3 weeks but no that won't but sustainable and the 1lb slog a week has just started.

I have had a good day today, and I'm hoping that a week on Wednesday I'll be in the 11 zone!

Back