Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I cannot wait to be on my way out of the 12s, reading about people who are 'so close' is spurring me on!! Xxx

Hi everyone not been on for some time & have missed it! Was doing sw on my own or should i say not doing sw so going to join a class on thursday, really need to get some weight off before xmas, my weight was 12.2 but dreading thursday because i dont no how much ive put on. Good luck with the weight lose everyone :)

emma_partington27 said:
Im struggling also :( keep messing up everytime i get close to the 11's all my own fault its like i hav a sabotage button

I can completely relate to this! I've been hovering between 12st 3 and 12st 4lb for a few weeks now but as soon as it has hit the weekend I have been on self destruct, sticking to my sw meals mostly but eating all kinds of rubbish chocolate, ice cream, danish pastries you name it in between. Eventhough I desperately want to be back in the 11st I just can't seem to help myself!

maz8 said:
Hi everyone not been on for some time & have missed it! Was doing sw on my own or should i say not doing sw so going to join a class on thursday, really need to get some weight off before xmas, my weight was 12.2 but dreading thursday because i dont no how much ive put on. Good luck with the weight lose everyone :)

Good luck!! I am one of these people who just really needs to be weighed at class! I think I thrive from the pressure haha!! Xxx

camz said:
Good luck!! I am one of these people who just really needs to be weighed at class! I think I thrive from the pressure haha!! Xxx

Maybe this is where I am going wrong. Maybe I've done all I can manage on my own and now I need the support of a class. One of my friends is exactly the same, she was staying the same for ages doing sw on her own, she's gone back to class and is losing 2-3lbs per week now.

Sometimes the dread of getting weighed stops you from completly going off the rails & i think thats what i need at the mo. Its funny but as well as dreading getting weighed on thursday because i no ive put on im also a bit excited about starting afresh, fingers crossed x

maz8 said:
Sometimes the dread of getting weighed stops you from completly going off the rails & i think thats what i need at the mo. Its funny but as well as dreading getting weighed on thursday because i no ive put on im also a bit excited about starting afresh, fingers crossed x

Good luck for you weigh in! I hope it goes well for you. I'm really eating to stick to plan this week. I'm a terrible comfort eater which makes things difficult at the mo. I've taken my measurements now and horrific photos which I hope are going to become my before photos and plan to start doing more exercise. All to help me relocate the motivation I had to lose my first stone.

Another 1.5lbs closer to the end of the 12s!!

camz said:

I'm exactly the same, the only way I can lose weight is by going and getting weighed at class. Also the thought of paying £4.95 per week and not losing is depressing!

Hayley_l_jones said:
I'm exactly the same, the only way I can lose weight is by going and getting weighed at class. Also the thought of paying £4.95 per week and not losing is depressing!

Haha I'm the same! I go to class with my mother in law, and we both paid the £50 up front for 3 months, seems like more that way and forced us to get in the swing of things and stay there!! Xxx

Can I join?

Started SW on 20th Aug this year at 12st10lb :O finally got in to the 11's last night at weigh in, only just mind.

So nice seeing 11 there and not 12!

Hey honey, youre more than welcome! But youre in the 11s :) Youve already made it and rwady for the 11 to 10s! ...jealous! :p x

Hi guys:) trying to get together a 'healthy' food shopping list so im prepared for when i join on thursday so i have no excuse not to stick to it but even tho ive done sw before im struggling to think of what meals i used to cook before that me, my other half & girls used to have, will have to get creative x

Grrrr I am ashamedly back in this zone after a whopping 3lb gain Totally deserved and i've really disappointed myself but i'm motivated now to get rid of it again Food diary is out

I'm getting weighed in 2 hours - eeks! I fell off the no-chocolate wagon yesterday and today but had a really good 4 days other than that. I'm not expecting to lose much/anything but I really hope I haven't gained :(

Back