Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done, the end is in sight for you!! I'm 12st9.5 so quite a way to go yet for me, but I will get there!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya, i have been a member of sw for 16 weeks now and have got myself from 14.8 down to 12.6 1/2, but the loss is slowing and it is getting to me, i need support to keep on track!!! heeeeeeelllllllpppp!! lol WELL DONE TO EVERYONE IN THE 12s!! :)

You can do it stickivix!! I was so.pleased to get into the 12s but feels like ive been here forever now!! I want to see 11, but thats not gonna happen unless we keep going. Plod on chick x

Ps, fab weightloss! Well done!

thanks, i hope it keeps coming off, ive not had a gain yet but had a few sts. :-( we will get there :)

hiya, i have been a member of sw for 16 weeks now and have got myself from 14.8 down to 12.6 1/2, but the loss is slowing and it is getting to me, i need support to keep on track!!! heeeeeeelllllllpppp!! lol WELL DONE TO EVERYONE IN THE 12s!! :)

Do not give up. We can't expect a massive loss every week. Look at this way, the slower the weight comes off, the more likely we can maintain it. If your losses are like STS or very little over several weeks, review what you have been eating. Sometimes when our bodies get used to the same food, stops losing tweaking a little bit starts the weight moving again.

My weight loss has slowed down too but I am determined to get there. Good uck and have a fab day.

Hayley_l_jones said:
I'm down to 12 0.5 pounds but I think I'll be here for a few weeks yet as I now have a week away to enjoy!

Wow well done, I'm sure u will b in the 11s in no time :) x

Stickivix said:
Wow well done, I'm sure u will b in the 11s in no time :) x

I hope so :)
I'm a plodder, I generally lose between 1 and 1.5 pounds a week and I have found this to be the best way. I would love to be able to lose 2-3 pounds a week but its just not realistic for me. I have done slimming world in the past and would lose a big number then stay the same then put on a pound then lose a pound then stay the same and so on! In the end I would get sick of not losing and give up.
This time (the last time) I have lost every single week, no big numbers but still a loss and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to plod along until I get to where I want to be!

Well rejoined sw again tonight 12.3lb really hope for a good weight lose nxt week i think for me its about trying to be organised & to plan ahead x

I hope so :)
I'm a plodder, I generally lose between 1 and 1.5 pounds a week and I have found this to be the best way. I would love to be able to lose 2-3 pounds a week but its just not realistic for me. I have done slimming world in the past and would lose a big number then stay the same then put on a pound then lose a pound then stay the same and so on! In the end I would get sick of not losing and give up.
This time (the last time) I have lost every single week, no big numbers but still a loss and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to plod along until I get to where I want to be!

The slower we lose the longer we can retain the loss as our body gets used to the way we eat. Also we must remember, that thi is not a fad diet but a plan for life so we can take our time to adapt to it.

Have a lovely time and enjoy yourself.

Would really love to get into the 11's before October is out!, was doing so well but had a big gain on holiday (i don't mind lol, it was fab) so back on that horse and i will be 11 something before this month is out! :D

I am also hoping to be in the 11s by the end of October.......fingers crossed for us both lol :)

Would really love to get into the 11's before October is out!, was doing so well but had a big gain on holiday (i don't mind lol, it was fab) so back on that horse and i will be 11 something before this month is out! :D

I am also hoping to be in the 11s by the end of October.......fingers crossed for us both lol :)

I like to join you in being down to 11s by end of October. So my target by end October is 8.5 lbs. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

I like to join you in being down to 11s by end of October. So my target by end October is 8.5 lbs. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

We can and will do it!
That evil 12 number can do one! (unless it's 11.12 hehe :p
)

I put on 1lb this week :( I am so annoyed with myself, although I did deserve the gain. It was my birthday week and I overindulged! Anyway, since weigh in on Wednesday night I have had 2 amazing days with only 5-6 syns. Hoping to have lost 2 or 3 lbs at least next week - ever nearer to that 11stSomething!

I've woken up this morning with a new determination to get into the 11's, there are 5 WIs in October for me, and to be 11st13.5 I need to lose 10lbs - 2lbs a week is pretty doable!

I have originally said I want to be 11something by the 20th November WI (am at a wedding on the 24th) but if I am to do it sooner I know there is no chance of me not doing it by nov, if that makes sense!

I've got quite a way to go, but I'm hoping to get there sooner rather than later xxx

I've woken up this morning with a new determination to get into the 11's, there are 5 WIs in October for me, and to be 11st13.5 I need to lose 10lbs - 2lbs a week is pretty doable!

I have originally said I want to be 11something by the 20th November WI (am at a wedding on the 24th) but if I am to do it sooner I know there is no chance of me not doing it by nov, if that makes sense!

I've got quite a way to go, but I'm hoping to get there sooner rather than later xxx

I am sure you can do it without any problem. I want to get into 11s by end of Octiber and have set myself a mini target. We are all determined to get there and we will.

Back