Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

pixie-gem said:
We can and will do it!
That evil 12 number can do one! (unless it's 11.12 hehe :p
)

Haha 11.12 would b a fab thing to c on the scales :) but tbf 11.13.5 would do nicely lmao xx

May I join this thread ladies? Was doing really way before the summer and got down to the 11 stone thread. Then I lost the plot. Really focused now so hoping to work my way back down, again!!
So starting at 12st 4lb

Day 14/100 yesterday done!! On board for day 15 now, mother in law is making hairy dieters sweet and sour tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3.5lbs off for me today so 12.6, halfway there :D

Well done you, that's a brilliant loss!!! Xxx

I'm hoping to be 12st7 this week, would love to be half way there!! Xxx

Im soooo hoping for even 1lb off this week to get closer, nervous about wi this week!!

I'm hoping to be 12st7 this week, would love to be half way there!! Xxx

You'll get there before you know it :)

Im soooo hoping for even 1lb off this week to get closer, nervous about wi this week!!

Sending lots of happy thoughts to you! Try not to be nervous, you might be pleasantly surprised :) x

Thanks lovely :) would like to get into the 11s by the end of October - 2lbs a week on average including tomorrow nights WI! I'm excited!! Xxx

Hiya

Can I rejoin? I was here over a year ago and got into the 10'a. But fell off the wagon big time - so now I'm back!!

Lost 2lb Sunday - so now 12 st 5lb

Kx

Thanks lovely :) would like to get into the 11s by the end of October - 2lbs a week on average including tomorrow nights WI! I'm excited!! Xxx

Me too! 11stone by end of October cos I really want 10stone by Xmas, which will be hopefully doable, but not sure lol xxx

Hiya

Can I rejoin? I was here over a year ago and got into the 10'a. But fell off the wagon big time - so now I'm back!!

Lost 2lb Sunday - so now 12 st 5lb

Kx

Hey kwise1 :) congrats on your loss, you're beating us :)

Mind you 2lbs a week gets me to 11st13.5 ... But that's still an 11 on the scales haha!! Xxx

Back