Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

camz said:
Mind you 2lbs a week gets me to 11st13.5 ... But that's still an 11 on the scales haha!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would love to be back in the 11's (dream).
My original goal was 9 at 7 by my 40th birthday!!

Kx

Kwise1 said:
I would love to be back in the 11's (dream).
My original goal was 9 at 7 by my 40th birthday!!

Kx

Yeah, seeing an 11 on the scales is like a dream for me, but hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later!! Xxx

I can't wait to c an 11 on the scales, I can't remember a time that I have seen that :-\ x

The last time I did I was at Uni, 2 or 3 years ago. We will get there!! Xxx

Sorry Ladies, poxy internet decided it didn't wanna play last night, and my signal is so bad in my house, ic an't get even texts so 3g a no go!

Good luck guys, we will all do this and 12 st something will be a thing of the past :D xxx

I lost loads of weight in 2007 and went down to an 8-10 so I probs weighed 11 or less then but I never had scales, so that was probs the last time I did.........but that is now almost 6 years ago :-(

You'll get there :bighug:

Last time I was 11 wa at my wedding, so just over 3 years ago! So looking forward to being back there. Us I only own 2 pairs of trousers that fit lol, I do however have 2 massive suitcases under the bed, chocked full of size 12's so I'm trying so hard to get back there as I refuse to buy clothes when I have so many sitting there!
Knew I didn't chuck em for a reason lol x

I actually gave up hope of ever fitting in my smaller clothes and chucked them away when I moved house in Feb. I then joined sw in June and now nothing fits and I'm refusing to buy much bcoz I'm not where I want to b yet lol x

Yup, I just see it as wasted money. I'll buy a pair of trousers only when mine fall down lol. I prob look a state but I have a pot I put a tenner a week in so when I get to target I should have a nice little budget to go shopping with :)
On one hand I wanna stick when all my clothes fit but being 5ft nothing, I still felt too big at a 12! But we shall see :) x

Lol I am 5ft 5 and want to b a 12 but can squeeze in a 10 if u no what I mean? We will get there :)

Weighed in at 11st 12 this morning so outta here again hopefully not to return :( :)

Another 1.5lbs closer to the 11s!! WOOP!! Good luck everybody for the coming week xx

RIGHT ladies (and gents!!!), this is just no good…. I’ve hit a brick wall. I don’t have very much spare cash at the moment/ever but am thinking very seriously about re-joining Slimming World this week (have been calorie counting since January 2012 and lost just over 2 stone). There’s a few groups around me – one meets tonight and one meets on Thursday. Before I do anything rash I need to try to understand the plan a little more.. Last time I didn’t really ‘do’ the plan.. I did with regards to my main meals, all Slimming World recipes and almost always free! And that is something that’s stuck with me ever since (October 2010) – it’s the rest that I struggled with? I’ve read reems and reems of info but for some reason it just isn’t going in…. I don’t understand the 1/3 superfree thing on EE, what are superfree foods? And is that for every single meal or just main meals? I don’t totally get the HexA and HexB thing? Does eating them aid weight loss? I’ve always tried to totally avoid bread and cheese! :-(

Ideally I’d like to follow the plan from home to save me a little bit of money so really would need a better understanding of the whole thing but am open to attending group for a while (until the money runs out, lol) – it seems to work soo well for soo many people! The reason I fell off the wagon last time is quite obviously because I wasn’t following the plan at all! Merely eating low-fat meals with no complex process aside from that.

You all seem so clued up, could you offer a little friendly ‘dumbed-down’ advice to a potential newbie? Thank you ladies :) x x

RIGHT ladies (and gents!!!), this is just no good…. I’ve hit a brick wall. I don’t have very much spare cash at the moment/ever but am thinking very seriously about re-joining Slimming World this week (have been calorie counting since January 2012 and lost just over 2 stone). There’s a few groups around me – one meets tonight and one meets on Thursday. Before I do anything rash I need to try to understand the plan a little more.. Last time I didn’t really ‘do’ the plan.. I did with regards to my main meals, all Slimming World recipes and almost always free! And that is something that’s stuck with me ever since (October 2010) – it’s the rest that I struggled with? I’ve read reems and reems of info but for some reason it just isn’t going in…. I don’t understand the 1/3 superfree thing on EE, what are superfree foods? And is that for every single meal or just main meals? I don’t totally get the HexA and HexB thing? Does eating them aid weight loss? I’ve always tried to totally avoid bread and cheese! :-(

Ideally I’d like to follow the plan from home to save me a little bit of money so really would need a better understanding of the whole thing but am open to attending group for a while (until the money runs out, lol) – it seems to work soo well for soo many people! The reason I fell off the wagon last time is quite obviously because I wasn’t following the plan at all! Merely eating low-fat meals with no complex process aside from that.

You all seem so clued up, could you offer a little friendly ‘dumbed-down’ advice to a potential newbie? Thank you ladies :) x x
Kelly, I am doing it on my own with help from my friends on this forum. I try to explain it as best as I can

SW is a lifestyle pan and not a fad diet. So it encourage us to eat as normal as possible. We need not deprived ourselves of all the goodness, vitamin and minerals in foods

HEXA - Dairy food essentail calciums (good for teeth , skinand bones)
HEXB - things like bread, nuts, cereals, etc
Freefood - Food that you can eat as much as you like until satisfied.

Superfree - food that have very little calories and help body to work hard to burn food such as most of vegetables, fruits

Idea behinf Extra Easy is to eat as normal as possible i.e combination of protein and carbs. The only rule that must be applied is to incorporate 1/3 superfree food in each meal . You are allowed 1xHEXB, 1xHEXA daily and up to 15 syns. Example of meals

Breakfast - SW fry up (bacon, egg, baked beans, 1/3 superfree (mushroom, onion, tomatoes or fruits)
Lunch - Baked potato (tuna, swwetcorn, 1/3 superfree (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, fruits)
Dinner - Home made burgers with 1 small WM roll (HEXB), 30 gr cheese (1xHEXA), SW chips, salad, vegetables, fruit
Snack - fruit, veg from superfree list

Of course you can go for Green or Red days then you ae allowed 2xHEXB, 2xHEXA per day and up to 15 syns.

You can read more about these on SW website or on this forum.

I mainly follow Extra Easy as it suits me best and have lost nearly 3.5 stone since Christmas. I eat big meals and do not devrived myself of anything. In order to shape up I walk on a daily basis.

If you need to get more ideas about the plan, please read a few diaries and see what others are doing. Also you can try out all the plans to see which one suits you best.

Everyone on the forum is so friendly and helpful and as soon as you ask a question someone will answer and guide you. There are various discussions and challanges that you can join too to keep you on track and motivated.

As mentioned, I do it on my own and keep the money for class in a jar and treat myself to something special recently with the money I bought myself a Kindle and a mobile phone.

Once again welcome and good luck. Please let me know if you have any other question that I might be able to help.

Please feel free to browse through my diary. The link is at the bottom of my post under signature

My advice would be to just go to one class (if you feel you can afford more, that's your call obvs) so that you get all the up to date literature and a proper explanation from a leader. They do sell the books on ebay, but are more expensive than just going once. The books will help you so much in the first few weeks while you get your head round it.
it can of course be done from home, as so many people on here do and do amazing, but if you really need to get your head round it, i think this might be a good option for you :) x

Well I'm not MORE than half way through the 12s...now weigh in at 12st6.5 as lost 3lbs this week! Couldn't be happier, bring on the 11s!! xxx

Thank you, just looked back over my post and it should say NOW half way, not NOT half way! xxx

Back