Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Whoop well done camz bet your super chuffed :D x

I put 2lb on this week, not sure why. I WILL get 2.5lb off next week and get my 4.5 stone award. I WILL!!

I am following SW at home.......I'm 5ft 2, eyes of blue oh and at the moment am *whispers* 12 stone 8, down from 13 stone 4......... I have lost each week since I started, however it seems very slow, this week I beat the 1.5lb barrier and lost 2lb.:D.

So think I am going to be a 'slow and steady' loser! My next mini goal is to lose another 4lb to get to 1 stone and then, another 4lb to get in the '11 stone' zone.

Wow this is fantastic & just what I need to get me back on track . You have done so well & made me realise that if you stick with it SW does work. I lose weight slowliy & my starting weight was the same 13.4 . Did lose 16lbs but gained more than half back since my holiday in Aug ! Now getting back on track & doing it from home due to lack of cash & time. I'm sticking with it this time & don't care how long it takes . Your weight loss stats are amazing & shows if you stay with it you can get fanastic results Well Done !

Wow this is fantastic & just what I need to get me back on track . You have done so well & made me realise that if you stick with it SW does work. I lose weight slowliy & my starting weight was the same 13.4 . Did lose 16lbs but gained more than half back since my holiday in Aug ! Now getting back on track & doing it from home due to lack of cash & time. I'm sticking with it this time & don't care how long it takes . Your weight loss stats are amazing & shows if you stay with it you can get fanastic results Well Done !

I lose at a very slow rate too. You are right sticking with SW does the trick and before you realise the weight is falling off. I am home most of the time and have to work very hard on not eating. Initially, it was mega difficult but when I saw my losses, then managed to control my eating and now I do not think about food. I used to eat for sake of eating. Now I eat when hungry and have my treats too. I do it on my own at home as it suits me better. I put the class money in a jar and treat myself like a kindle or a new mobile, etc.

Stick with it and soon you'll see amazing results.

I'm gonna join you guys if that's ok weighed in at 12st 13 1/2 lol so I'm just in. Would so love to be in the lower 12s by Christmas. Fed up if having a huge flabby belly. Added incentive my sister is about 2 pounds heavier than me so really need to stay below her lol

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 13st 0

mummyClark said:
I'm gonna join you guys if that's ok weighed in at 12st 13 1/2 lol so I'm just in. Would so love to be in the lower 12s by Christmas. Fed up if having a huge flabby belly. Added incentive my sister is about 2 pounds heavier than me so really need to stay below her lol

Well done and welllllcome! :) im aiming to be out of here by xmas, trying hard! Z

Well done and welllllcome! :) im aiming to be out of here by xmas, trying hard! Z

Ditto the l0v3child, welcome, well done and especially the outta here before christmas (i really want to be 10st by feb 2lbs a week i need! And yet craving pizza lmao *bangs head on desk*

I wanna b out of here by November :-\ fingers crossed and aiming high lol

Stickivix said:
I wanna b out of here by November :-\ fingers crossed and aiming high lol

Snap!! Half a stone to get me to the 11s, we can do it!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes we can, I need to lose 5 to b in the 11s..........we can do it!!! X

12st1.5lbs now so not far off then I'm into the text bracket ... Also 2.5lbs off my 4.5st award so let's see how I fare on Tuesday :) fingers crossed!! Xx

Omg I'm really craving pizza, I live it so much. Going out with a friend tonight and don't know what we're eating yet but let's face it it won't be healthy, just gotta hope to be better the rest if the week. So much for being good all October though, I'm a failure already

Ditto the l0v3child, welcome, well done and especially the outta here before christmas (i really want to be 10st by feb 2lbs a week i need! And yet craving pizza lmao *bangs head on desk*

Make a potato based pizza. It is delish

Boil some potatoes, when cooked, leave to cool, then grate them. Add salt & pepper and knead it to a dough. Flatten between 2 pieces of cling film. Thiner is better and cooks better. Spray light it (I do not), cook in the oven until golden brown. Put any topping you want and cheese from allowance. Put back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes until cheese bubbly. It is lush. Enjoy

Make a potato based pizza. It is delish

Boil some potatoes, when cooked, leave to cool, then grate them. Add salt & pepper and knead it to a dough. Flatten between 2 pieces of cling film. Thiner is better and cooks better. Spray light it (I do not), cook in the oven until golden brown. Put any topping you want and cheese from allowance. Put back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes until cheese bubbly. It is lush. Enjoy

I will have to try that seeing as I have in and have been beating myself up since! Thank you.

Haven't really been back on plan properly since our holiday, more bad days than good but woke up this morning feeling rubbish and got some very good advice from a certain person and decided enough was enough!

Today has been a much better day. 100% and got my body magic in too :D
Decided to start afresh, as if it was my first day again so re read all the books, have eaten my super free, drinking lots of water and managed to convince hubby to come to the country park with the pups (wasn't hard, he's fallen off the wagon too) for some body magic :)

Feeling good :D

You guys have all done so amazing so I've pulled up my boot straps and got my head back in the game lol

:D xx

Last edited:
I will have to try that seeing as I have in and have been beating myself up since! Thank you.

Haven't really been back on plan properly since our holiday, more bad days than good but woke up this morning feeling rubbish and got some very good advice from a certain person and decided enough was enough!

Today has been a much better day. 100% and got my body magic in too :D
Decided to start afresh, as if it was my first day again so re read all the books, have eaten my super free, drinking lots of water and managed to convince hubby to come to the country park with the pups (wasn't hard, he's fallen off the wagon too) for some body magic :)

Feeling good :D

You guys have all done so amazing so I've pulled up my boot straps and got my head back in the game lol

:D xx

Well done for getting back on plan. I am sure you catch us up soon. Just keep at it and come on here every time you feel down and want to binge and someone will help you staying off naughty things. I have some cake that I bought for my friend's birthday in the fridge but not tempted at all. Might take it to a neighbour up the road ao it does not go to waste.

Have a lovely weekend.

Well done for getting back on plan. I am sure you catch us up soon. Just keep at it and come on here every time you feel down and want to binge and someone will help you staying off naughty things. I have some cake that I bought for my friend's birthday in the fridge but not tempted at all. Might take it to a neighbour up the road ao it does not go to waste.

Have a lovely weekend.

thank you x

wow willpower of steel here lol, NOT tempted by cake?? :p

Back