Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

My downfall has been alcohol again, not had a drink since June when I started and now the last 2 weekends have been full of it!!!! I'm considering following green until wed c if it makes a diff, I'm usually ee all the way?? Hope everyone else is having a fab 100% weekend xx

I'm hoping and praying to stay where I am on tues, or -dare I even think it- be a teeny tiny half lbs closer to that number 11!? Went out on Saturday night and drank lots, then had a Chinese on sat and ended up being 5 syns over :-( grrr!! Was very good yesterday, and will be today and tomorrow, but not sure it will be enough!

Have to admit, I was nowhere near as bad as I would have been pre-SW, only had 1 glass of wine, then stuck to vodka, so I'm hoping it may be ok! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
I'm hoping and praying to stay where I am on tues, or -dare I even think it- be a teeny tiny half lbs closer to that number 11!? Went out on Saturday night and drank lots, then had a Chinese on sat and ended up being 5 syns over :-( grrr!! Was very good yesterday, and will be today and tomorrow, but not sure it will be enough!

Have to admit, I was nowhere near as bad as I would have been pre-SW, only had 1 glass of wine, then stuck to vodka, so I'm hoping it may be ok! Xxx

If you only went 5syns over on your night out i really wouldnt worry! Its 100cals! :)

Hello ladies!!

Sorry to just barge in here but am desperately looking for a little friendly advice!....I am taking the plunge once again... (as of yesterday! have been calorie counting since January 2012 and lost just over 2 stone but following Slimming World for a short time in 2010).

I don't really have a lot of spare cash at the moment/ever so am going to attempt to do it from home but if I find that in a couple of weeks time that I am struggling, I may have to have a little rethink!!

I've laid out a little week’s meal plan (please see below) and a shopping list which I bought last night – would love any feedback re my choices….I've never done Extra Easy before so hoping I've got the jist of it?? Please please do feel free to point out any rookie mistakes that I may be making :) (please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I’ve not added many syns yet, obviously I’ll try to avoid most but realise I have to have some – will keep track of those as I go along :) rather annoyingly I missed my regular CC Saturday weigh in this week so am going to weigh in tomorrow and use that as my SW start weight :) wooohoooooo!!!! :)

WEEK 1 MEAL PLAN:

Monday (do my food shop Monday night's so bare with me!)

B – Oatbran (made with water, sweetener and lemon juice) (HexB????)

L – (on the run) Morrocon Chicken Couscous Salad from Tesco (couscous, Moroccan flavour marinated chicken, chargrilled vegetables, roast butternut squash, chickpeas, mixed leaves, dried apricot, jumbo raisins, lettuce and sweet chilli dressing) with 2 x McCain Jacket Potatos with 2 x Babybel light (HexA), sliced apple and grapes

D – Sticky diet-coke sausages (Eat Smart, less than 3% fat) with wholegrain rice and mixed vegetables (1/3 Superfree)

S – none….yet!!

Tuesday
B – 2 x sliced of wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and egg “mayo” (fat-free fromage frais)
L – Tuna, wholewheat pasta in (1/3 Superfree) sauce made with peppers, onion, carrot, mushrooms and tomatoes with peas

D – Cottage pie with mixed vegetables (1/3 Superfree)

S – Babybel light x 3 (HexA), 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Wednesday
B – 2 x slices wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and baked beans
L – Homemade mini bacon, leek and Babybel light (HexA) quiches with salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, apple, celery and fat-free fromage frais – 1/3 Superfree)

D – Sticky diet-coke sausages (Eat Smart, less than 3% fat) with wholegrain rice and mixed vegetables (1/3 Superfree)

S – 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Thursday
B – 2 x sliced of wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and egg “mayo” (fat-free fromage frais)
L – Tuna, wholewheat pasta in (1/3 Superfree) sauce made with peppers, onion, carrot, mushrooms and tomatoes with peas

S – Babybel light x 3 (HexA), 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Friday
B – 2 x slices wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and baked beans
L – Homemade mini bacon and leek and Babybel light (HexA) quiches with salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, apple, celery and fat-free fromage frais)

D – Out with friends – will update nearer the time!

S – 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Thoughts!? xxx would appreciate ANY help/hints/tips so so much xx

Another 2lb closer today to the 11s!! :D Sooo happy!!

Lost 1.5lbs taking me down to 11st 2lbs - gonna reaaaaally gun for the 10's next week!! X

beforeim30 said:
Dead on 12 stone tonight - so hopefully next week I can move into the 11 stone to 10 stone bracket! Aragh!!!!!

Well done!! Nearly there!! Xx

Lost 1.5lbs taking me down to 11st 2lbs - gonna reaaaaally gun for the 10's next week!! X

You are in the wrong zone. you should be in 11 -10 stone an dwhen you lose another 2+ lbs move to 10-9 stone. do not short change yourself as you have done very well. well done.

Am no nearer and yet no further away from the 11s, just keep plodding on!!! Xxx

Hello ladies!!

Sorry to just barge in here but am desperately looking for a little friendly advice!....I am taking the plunge once again... (as of yesterday! have been calorie counting since January 2012 and lost just over 2 stone but following Slimming World for a short time in 2010).

I don't really have a lot of spare cash at the moment/ever so am going to attempt to do it from home but if I find that in a couple of weeks time that I am struggling, I may have to have a little rethink!!

I've laid out a little week’s meal plan (please see below) and a shopping list which I bought last night – would love any feedback re my choices….I've never done Extra Easy before so hoping I've got the jist of it?? Please please do feel free to point out any rookie mistakes that I may be making :) (please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I’ve not added many syns yet, obviously I’ll try to avoid most but realise I have to have some – will keep track of those as I go along :) rather annoyingly I missed my regular CC Saturday weigh in this week so am going to weigh in tomorrow and use that as my SW start weight :) wooohoooooo!!!! :)

WEEK 1 MEAL PLAN:

Monday (do my food shop Monday night's so bare with me!)

B – Oatbran (made with water, sweetener and lemon juice) (HexB????)

L – (on the run) Morrocon Chicken Couscous Salad from Tesco (couscous, Moroccan flavour marinated chicken, chargrilled vegetables, roast butternut squash, chickpeas, mixed leaves, dried apricot, jumbo raisins, lettuce and sweet chilli dressing) with 2 x McCain Jacket Potatos with 2 x Babybel light (HexA), sliced apple and grapes

S – none….yet!!

Tuesday

Wednesday
L – Homemade mini bacon, leek and Babybel light (HexA) quiches with salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, apple, celery and fat-free fromage frais – 1/3 Superfree)

Thursday

Friday
L – Homemade mini bacon and leek and Babybel light (HexA) quiches with salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, apple, celery and fat-free fromage frais)

D – Out with friends – will update nearer the time!

Thoughts!? xxx would appreciate ANY help/hints/tips so so much xx

Looks pretty great hun, i don't do extra easy (i like the two hex's) but looks good, Main thing is the 1/3 SF which you are doing.
McCain jackets aren't free though, but are only 1 syn, also the sausages are synned i believe, hopefully someone who does EE will be along to help you :)

Got the 2.5lb that I needed for my 4.5 stone award! :D Now on 12st 3.5lb so I'm hoping to be down to the 11's in a couple of weeks.

1.5lb off for me so down to 12.4.5lbs, really wanna be outta here by the end of October (no offense ladies :) )

Last edited:
Back