Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Rosielea said:
Lost 1 lbs and now 12 st 7.5 lbs. I am aiming to move to 11-10 zone some time soon.

Well done!! I wanted to be there by the end of October/1st week of Nov, but stayed the same so doubt I can lose half a stone that quickly now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Help! I went away for 10 days and instead of being good I ate anything I wanted and as a result put on 4 pounds!!!! I couldn't face group last night as I feel so awful about it. Trouble is now I'm home I'm finding it harder than ever to resist temptation.
Someone motivate me please!!!

Hayley_l_jones said:
Help! I went away for 10 days and instead of being good I ate anything I wanted and as a result put on 4 pounds!!!! I couldn't face group last night as I feel so awful about it. Trouble is now I'm home I'm finding it harder than ever to resist temptation.
Someone motivate me please!!!

Oh Hun :-( I am the master of that mistake (gained 12lbs in 3 weeks in Florida this summer before slimming world!!) you just need to wipe the slate clean, think of how good you will feel when it all comes off. I normally find if I have a big gain I can get it off in a couple of weeks as your body is shocked when you start 'being good' again, a bit like your first week on a diet?

Other than that, I hope you had a brilliant time on your hols, I am the sort of person who thinks I've paid a lot of money and worked hard to go on holiday, so why shouldn't I eat/drink/do what I want while I'm there?? Hope this helps! Xxx

pixie-gem said:
1.5lb off for me so down to 11.4.5lbs, really wanna be outta here by the end of October (no offense ladies :) )

....you can leave already!!! No offence, lol. Youre in the 11s! Quit making us 12ers feel jealous, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

....you can leave already!!! No offence, lol. Youre in the 11s! Quit making us 12ers feel jealous, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Oh god typo!! Meant to say 12.4.5lbs lol
(i wish it was 11.4!)

pixie-gem said:
Oh god typo!! Meant to say 12.4.5lbs lol
(i wish it was 11.4!)

Haha don't we all :) I was 12.3 this week, fingers crossed it won't b long till I'm gone :) x

camz said:
Oh Hun :-( I am the master of that mistake (gained 12lbs in 3 weeks in Florida this summer before slimming world!!) you just need to wipe the slate clean, think of how good you will feel when it all comes off. I normally find if I have a big gain I can get it off in a couple of weeks as your body is shocked when you start 'being good' again, a bit like your first week on a diet?

Other than that, I hope you had a brilliant time on your hols, I am the sort of person who thinks I've paid a lot of money and worked hard to go on holiday, so why shouldn't I eat/drink/do what I want while I'm there?? Hope this helps! Xxx

Thank you, I will face the music at group next week and wipe the slate clean :)

emma_partington27 said:
Hey hun im in the same boat as u but dont go to the group anymore so only got myself to own up 2 :(
Weigh day tomoz

How did you get on at WI Hun?

I'm really hoping to be a (bigger) step closer to the 11s this week, being REALLY good, will have been to the gym a few times an have been really trying to up fluids to a couple of litres a day at least.

I need 7lbs off to be 11st13.5, and I set myself the target of doing it in October...that now only leave me 3 WIs (STS last week) so a good 2.5/3 off this week would be a BIG boost for me!!

Sorry for the rambling, just done 2 hours at the gym/pool and am raring to go haha!! Good luck everyone!! Xxx

Well done Emma, not far to go now, 2 or 3 weeks and you will be there!! Xxx

emma_partington27 said:
If i can stick to it :(

How are you getting on love? I seem to have found some serious motivation from somewhere, and am loving it!!

Hope you are doing well and the weekend demons have been at bay this weekend ;-) xxx

Hiya!

I am back.... and starting over again. I saw 12st 3lb on my scale this morning and wasn't a happy bunny. I have been hovering round this mark for months. Time to get serious.

so I am becoming more active and tightening up my eating....

I am going to do my best to say goodbye to the 12's, pernemently, as soon as possible.

Watch me go *grin*

Judith & Pickle

camz said:
How are you getting on love? I seem to have found some serious motivation from somewhere, and am loving it!!

Hope you are doing well and the weekend demons have been at bay this weekend ;-) xxx

I usually do gud at weekends lol its the week days wen ive been work all day n cant b bothered cooking and the OH is at work!
Just been for a long walk it was nice

Ahh that's good, about 5 mins after I walked back from the gym it started tipping down, so timed it well today haha!! Xxx

I had all good intentions this week as im only 3lb away from my club 10, but have blown it by eating rocky road that i made :( must try harder next week

Back