Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

sassjp said:
I had all good intentions this week as im only 3lb away from my club 10, but have blown it by eating rocky road that i made :( must try harder next week

You've not blown it yet chick, straight back on that horse, good as gold until WI!!!

I want a good loss this week, am hoping to lose 7lbs in the next 3 weeks to get into the 11a by the end of October!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a massive binge day today but had 4 x 100% days this week so far, and have 2 full days left till weigh in, so hoping I can pull my finger out and get into the 11s this week :D

I lost 4lbs this week, getting my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week and making me 12 stones 13bs!! :) Have lost a total of 4 stone 2lbs since I had my little boy 24 and a half weeks ago and have another 2 stone 5lbs to get to target. Here's hoping I get through the 12's quickly! xx

That loss is brilliant, overall and this week, well done!!! You must be so pleased with yourself!! You will be at target in no time!! Xxx

camz said:
That loss is brilliant, overall and this week, well done!!! You must be so pleased with yourself!! You will be at target in no time!! Xxx

Thanks hunny I'm hoping so! Just hoping that I can keep up an average of 2lbs loss a week which will get me there end of January/February time :) xx

The first person in history to gain in their first week on Slimming World

Weighed in on Saturday and was really quite upset – 180.25lbs. I must remember that I didn’t weigh in last week so it’s difficult to guage but that’s 1lb gain since I last weighed in (2 weeks ago). I must be the first person in history to gain in their first week at Slimming World. Sigh. Will stick at it for another week and see if it levels itself out….am so so hoping so as I really am trying so hard. And I am 1000000% not not not eating any more whatsoever than my meal plans, I promise I’m not being a “secret eater” and am in this 100%. Sigh sigh sigh. Feel so down in the dumps now hmph!!! Was absolutely loving it so I'm pretty gutted that it's obviously just not working for me......am I doing something wrong????

WEEK 2 MEAL PLAN

Monday
B – Fat-free natural yoghurt, mixed berries, a couple of raisins (syns) and 2 chopped up nuts (syns)

L – (on the run) Morrocon Chicken Couscous Salad from Tesco (couscous, Moroccan flavour marinated chicken, chargrilled vegetables, roast butternut squash, chickpeas, mixed leaves, dried apricot, jumbo raisins, lettuce and sweet chilli dressing) with 1 x McCain Jacket Potatos with 2 x Babybel light (HexA), sliced apple and grapes (some syns – not sure how many? Avoided the dressing!)
D – Butter bean, potato, onion, orange pepper, corgette (1/3 superfree) mushy pea curry with wholegrain rice
S – Leftovers from Saturday’s dinner (shredded pork with spicy rice)

Tuesday
B – Syn-free chicken liver paté with 2 slices of wholemeal toast (Hexb) and ¼ of a whole cucumber (1/3 superfree)
L – Crushed potato with tuna, red onion, rocket (1/3 superfree), 1 hard boiled egg and syn-free Kraft French dressing
D – Wholewheat pasta “carbonara” made with 4 x laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (Hexa), fat-free natural yoghurt, quorn chicken pieces, fat-removed smoked bacon and asparagus (1/3 superfree)
S – Apple and grapes, fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x sachet of options Belgian hot choc (2 syns)

Wednesday
B – Syn-free chicken liver paté with 2 slices of wholemeal toast (Hexb) and ¼ of a whole cucumber (1/3 superfree)
L – 2 x tomato and herb mugshots, apples and grapes (1/3 superfree) and 3 x babybel lights (Hexa)
D – Butter bean, potato, onion, orange pepper, corgette (1/3 superfree) mushy pea curry with wholegrain rice
S – Fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x sachet of options Belgian hot choc (2 syns)

Thursday
L – Crushed potato with tuna, red onion, rocket (1/3 superfree), 1 hard boiled egg and syn-free Kraft French dressing
D – Wholewheat pasta “carbonara” made with 4 x laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (Hexa), fat-free natural yoghurt, quorn chicken pieces, fat-removed smoked bacon and asparagus (1/3 superfree)
S – Apple and grapes, fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x sachet of options Belgian hot choc (2 syns)

Friday
L – 2 x tomato and herb mugshots, apples and grapes (1/3 superfree) and 3 x babybel lights (Hexa)
D – Out with friends, will update nearer the time!
S – Fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x sachet of options Belgian hot choc (2 syns)

Hopefully this will work a little better for me - thoughts? xx :( one very fed up lady right now xx

Well I am getting ever closer to those 11s...lost 3lbs this week, and am now 12st3.5...have got 2 weeks to lose 4lbs to meet my personal mini target of getting into the 11s in October...COME ON!!!! Xxx

graciebabes said:
2.5lbs lost tonight so 11 stone 13.5lbs so am just into the 11s! See you all down there :) x

Well done!! :') super work!xx
I maintained this week, so no further in nor out of the 12s, i sooooo wasnt 100%...or even 90% to be honest, so ive not done bad.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

12st 12 for me last night, hopefully slowly but surely I'll work my way down x

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 13st 0

Just wanted to say hi, at 12st 11lbs think i'll be round for a while:) hope everyones weight loss is going well.

Weighed in at 12st 1lb 5oz which is a loss of 1.5 hoping to b outta here soon :) x

Stickivix said:
Weighed in at 12st 1lb 5oz which is a loss of 1.5 hoping to b outta here soon :) x

Go for 2 this week!! You will be out of here in no time! Xxx

camz said:
Go for 2 this week!! You will be out of here in no time! Xxx

I'm giving it my best shot lol, gunna switch to red days till I get target I think, c if that helps x

Stickivix said:
I'm giving it my best shot lol, gunna switch to red days till I get target I think, c if that helps x

How far have you to go until target? I can only dream of it at the min, but it's getting closer!! Between 3 and 3.5 stone to go!! Xxx

camz said:
How far have you to go until target? I can only dream of it at the min, but it's getting closer!! Between 3 and 3.5 stone to go!! Xxx

Target is 11 so 1st 1.5lb gunna c how I feel at 11 and possibly lower it in the new year x

2.5lb off this week, now at 12st 1lb. A total of 4st 9.5lb gone! No weigh in next week because I'll be in Bruges (in a hotel that only does continental breakfasts :rolleyes:)

1lb off for me this week so now 12.3 1/2, it's just teasing me now lol! Still, a pound is a pound is a pound and not to be sniffed at i guess!

Well done everyone who lost or STS. I put on 1 lb which is fine as I know that I was not 100% last week. Went for a meal at friends and ate 3 portions of cakes (not all at the same time) and ate very little green veg. So I am determined to up my superfree and walking.

Back