Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

justjudith said:
So near, yet so far.... Hopefully I'll be out of here next week...

lost 2.5 pounds - now 12 stone and half a pound.

Have a brilliant week you all.

Judith & PIckle the wonder dog

11s next week for you missus!! That's so exciting, I'm hoping to be there in 2 weeks time? I have myself the target of getting into the 11s in October so here's hoping!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lbs off this week so am now 12 stone 11.5lbs! :) not got class the next 2 weeks, so going for next official weigh in in 3 weeks time. Hoping to be at least half way down the 12's by then! :) xx

Hey all, been awol for a while. I was in the 13's to 12's last time i was on, and nearly in the 11's now, fingers crossed i wont be here for long! I weighed in this morn and I am 12st 1lb and lost a lb :D

Hope everyone does well this week!

3.5lb lost tonight which brings me to 12st 5lb woo hoo

Wow, in awe of the big losses! *awaits tips* :)
congrats!

MinkyDinky said:
Room for a smaller one?!
2.5 off this week bringing me to 12s 12.5 woo! Only 5.5 to get my 8 stone yay! Xx

Wow!!!! Welcome and well done to u x

MinkyDinky said:
Room for a smaller one?!
2.5 off this week bringing me to 12s 12.5 woo! Only 5.5 to get my 8 stone yay! Xx

Wow!! That's fantastic!! Welcome aboard :)

I'm 5.5lbs getting in to the next group so let's work it off girlie!!! x

Stickivix said:
Wow!!!! Welcome and well done to u x
Thank you! Xx
Miss Lindsay said:
Wow!! That's fantastic!! Welcome aboard :)

I'm 5.5lbs getting in to the next group so let's work it off girlie!!! x
sounds like a plan! Wanna get cracking and moving on down! Xx

Room for a smaller one?!

Were we in a diff zone together? I remember your name but you look really slim in your pic?! wow well done!

Have woken up this morning feeling SOOO motivated to see an 11 on those scales!! I have been humming and ha-ing about a work day/night out on Sat, that I don't really want to go to, but feel like I should. Sat is the only day OH and I have off, and he is working away at the minute; I know if I went out I would just wish that we had done something together, and I know if it was the other way round I'd be a bit upset. Mind he hasn't (and wouldn't) ever say this.

So when I had in mind that I was going I was seeing next weeks WI as pretty much as write off (am going for lunch and a few drinks with the girls from my old job on Monday too) but I've now decided to spend some quality time with OH on sat (which I am really excited about!) hit the gym on sun, make a sensible lunch choice, maybe Lloyds sweet chilli noodles at wetherspoons on Monday, then hit the gym a few times in between, and HOPEFULLY see an 11 at WI next week!

I also REALLY need to drink more this week, have been rubbish and think it affected me this week! Fingers crossed this is how it goes haha! Good luck everyone!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally!!!! Lost 2lbs this week huuuuzzaahh!! Yiipppeeeeee!! Yahhhooooooo!! I can’t remember the last time I lost 2lbs in a week! And now I am officicially back down the the exact weight I was before I went on holiday on 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] August….phew – that was a long slog! Now just to keep them numbers going down hey!! :) 3 days til party time so I’m hoping for another decent loss this week, makes such a different to how I feel when I’m out! And then will hopefully have lots of pics for my diary the day after for you all to laugh at!! :)

I know its rather naughty but I’m having to go without the 1/3 superfree option for my breakfast as work is just too stressful at the mo and I have no time whatsoever before work or at work to have anything other than a muller light with some porridge oats mixed in that I can quickly chuck down my neck! Lost 2lbs last week with superfree so will have to see how I get on this week! Hope it doesn’t impact too too much!

Applied for my dream job yesterday so am keeping my fingers firmly crossed..eek!! Going home for tea tonight for a bit of a rest as the past couple of weeks have just been bonkers..honestly couldn’t think of anything better than going home to my Mum for a spot of pampering and some lovely food!! Perfect :) xx

As usual, here is my weekly food plan and welcome any comments!:

Monday
B – Oats-so-simple original porridge pot (5 syns..ish?)
L – British smoked chicken and wheatberry salad (carrots, courgette, puy lentils, onion, pea shoots, wheatberries, white wine vinegar and parsley)
D – Syn-free egg fried rice with chicken, baby corn and green beans
S – Baked beans, tomato and herb mugshot

Tuesday
B – Mullerlight mixed with 28g porridge oats
L – Tomato and herb mugshot, 3 x babybel light and apples and grapes
D – Sausage (Morrisons NUME….1 syn each?), mixed bean and vegetable casserole with potato and sweet potato mash
S – Fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x options Belgian hot choc sachet, 1 x rice crispy square

Wednesday
D – will be at Mums, so undecided as yet! Will be SW friendly though!
S – Fat-free natural yoghurt, 1 x options Belgian hot choc sachet

Thursday
D – Sausage (Morrisons NUME….1 syn each?), mixed bean and vegetable casserole with potato and sweet potato mash

Friday
D – out with friends so will update nearer the time!

Woo hoo 3 1/2 off for me this week, now 12st 8 1/2, 11.5 pounds to my Christmas goal xx

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 12st 12 woop woop

mummyClark said:
Woo hoo 3 1/2 off for me this week, now 12st 8 1/2, 11.5 pounds to my Christmas goal xx

Wow!!! What a fantastic loss!! They say you need to burn 3,500 calories more than you eat to lose 1lb so that means you have burned 12,250 calories more than you ate!! When you think of it that way that's a lot of calories!!!

Fantastic!!!

X

Miss Lindsay said:
Wow!!! What a fantastic loss!! They say you need to burn 3,500 calories more than you eat to lose 1lb so that means you have burned 12,250 calories more than you ate!! When you think of it that way that's a lot of calories!!!

Fantastic!!!

X

Ooh loving the sound if that, not sure how I did that sitting on my arse all day x

Lost 1lb today which means I weighed in at 12.0.5 what a b***h haha I will het down a group next week xx

Back