Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Ah I'm on my phone, think I need to go on my laptop to do that, I must remember tomoz, thank u very much for the reminder :) x

Wahoo lost 3.5lbs this week which means I've got my 1/2 stone award, down to 12st 6.5lbs now :)

Well done guys!

1.5lbs off for me this week so now 12st2lbs, it's just teasing me lol. am hoping to have a 100% week and try and get 2.5lbs!

I weighed in this week and at 11st 12.5lb I'm outa here...

see you in the next stone down soonest!

Judith & PIckle

justjudith said:
I weighed in this week and at 11st 12.5lb I'm outa here...

see you in the next stone down soonest!

Judith & PIckle

Well done!!!! I'm hoping to b there next week :) xx

i have 9lbs to go before i can join you, hopefully wont be too long, i havnt b and been in the '11's for years and years xx

Well I think I will deffo be in the 11s this week if I make WI tomorrow; have had a tummy bug since last night. Will see how I feel tomorrow but may use a holiday as it won't be a true WI and will probs affect next weeks as I will gain once I start to eat and rehydrate. What do you all think? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5lbs off since last Monday's weigh in according to my wii as no official weigh in today. Not too bad seeing As I've had one day off plan and been doing the 30 day shred :) xx

Looks like I am moving down to the 11s to 10s thread!!

Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week, and finally in the 11's (11st13.5!!) thanks to a semi good week and a quick dose of the dreaded bug! Have met my October target of 10lbs off (beaten it by 0.5lb) and am now spurred on for next week as I REALLY don't want to gain any of it back! Xxx

Looks like I am moving down to the 11s to 10s thread!!

Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week, and finally in the 11's (11st13.5!!) thanks to a semi good week and a quick dose of the dreaded bug! Have met my October target of 10lbs off (beaten it by 0.5lb) and am now spurred on for next week as I REALLY don't want to gain any of it back! Xxx

Woo fantastic well done!! x

Back