Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

So annoyed with myself, 3 weeks ago I was 12stone, now i'm 12.3! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I know exactly why, I'm shoehorning in biscuits and cake even thought I know it is doing me no good. HELP!

So annoyed with myself, 3 weeks ago I was 12stone, now i'm 12.3! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I know exactly why, I'm shoehorning in biscuits and cake even thought I know it is doing me no good. HELP!

I feel for you as I've been doing the same and feel like crap about it :(

hopefully these lovely folk can slap us upside the head lol :)

Coming to join you all. Hopefully not for too long though. Just can't seem go get into the 11s. Have hovered around 12s for far too long! x

I am leaving u all :) got weighed today AMD I'm 11.13 whoop whoop :) xx

2lbs down, 12st 9lbs making good progress, would love to be in the 11's by December must focus:D

Thanks rosielea, I'm trying my hardest to get target for Xmas :-\ never imagined I would get this light haha xx

Creeping back after falling off the wagon for the umpteenth time (am I alone here?) .

Weighed in on Monday at 12.10 - gotta get into the 11's

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Certainly not alone! I can't seem to get my head or my butt in gear :(

pixie-gem said:
Certainly not alone! I can't seem to get my head or my butt in gear :(

Thank goodness for that ! I feel so guilty posting on people's threads, then disappearing , then reappearing , then disappearing iykwim?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, I have rejoined again at 12 st 10 so desperate to be in the 11's urg! I was an old slimming worlder before and just did red n green days BUT my new consultant said forget everything you learned before and just go extra easy, I THINK I am doing it right but I will be back stalking diaries and recipe threads lol nice to 'meet' you all x

I didn't weigh in last because I was away. I lost 1lb at weigh in last night, leaving me on 12 stone exactly! If all goes well, I'll be out of here next week.

Rosielea said:
Lost 2 lbs so puts me at 12 st 6.5 bs and my 3.5 stone shiny

Well done.
I've only lost 1/2lb this week, but then I haven't been very strict with my syns so down to 12st 6lb now.

Well done Rosie :woohoo:

Lost half a lb this week, but i totally deserved a gain so i'm gonna thank my lucky stars and here's to a brand new week :)
Ever closer but not quite hitting the mark just yet 12st1.5lb for me now :)

Well done.
I've only lost 1/2lb this week, but then I haven't been very strict with my syns so down to 12st 6lb now.

Well done Rosie :woohoo:

Lost half a lb this week, but i totally deserved a gain so i'm gonna thank my lucky stars and here's to a brand new week :)
Ever closer but not quite hitting the mark just yet 12st1.5lb for me now :)

Thank you both. I STS for a couple of weeks and then a loss this week. I am excited as this is the lightest I have been for a long long time. Hopeing to be in the 11s by christmas.

We all can get to our targets by staying on pan and let it come off gradually.

Well, ive been off here for a couple of weeks, but have been weighing in. Lost 4lbs in the last 2 weeks, so im outta here everyone!! :) See you all soon xx

Back