Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) Not bad to say I was a size 20-22 six months ago! xx

herewegoagain12 said:
1lb down this week :)

Same here - yay!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boo half in for me this week, but was my birthday

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 12st 8 1/2 woop woop

I'm a newbie to this site but have been doing Slimming World since January 2012. I am 5ft7in and my start weight was 13st13lb I am currently 12st8.5lb (I put on 3lb this week after a trip away and food out of my control) I have really been struggling since the summer and would dearly love to get into the 11 stone bracket by xmas. I am going to try really hard to stick to the plan, write everything down and try to start up the exercise again!

After a 1lb loss last night I am back in the 12's zone at 12st 13.5lb. The lowest I've ever been since I joined slimming world is 12st 7.5lb, so my next goal is to hit that again, and then onwards to the 11's! :)

Good luck Stevie :) you stand so much taller now in your pics! :)

sammyb1985 said:
I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) Not bad to say I was a size 20-22 six months ago! xx

Well done you - I was delighted just discovering that my 'fat' trousers are loose on me again this week. A size 12 is something I can only dream of for now

I'm off! Half a pound loss this week has put me on 11st 13.5lb! Byeeee! :D

Lost half this week so now at 12st1lb i will get there eventually!

Forgot to update this, I lost 1/2 this week taking me down to 11st 13.5lbs :D woo am moving down!!

Well done to everyone, if you're anything like me, we don't always give ourselves credit so this is for everyone :happy096:

I did a sneaky wi at home this morning and it said 11.13 so i'm totally hoping it says less than that on Thursday as i've been waiting for 2 months to see that number :)

im 5ft 8 and started out in the 12's and would love to be in the 11's! we can do it :)

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :)

So i'm now 12 stones 6lbs, hoping to get to my initial target of 11 stones 7lbs by christmas eve and then will lower my target to 10 and a half stone :) xx

sammyb1985 said:
Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :)

So i'm now 12 stones 6lbs, hoping to get to my initial target of 11 stones 7lbs by christmas eve and then will lower my target to 10 and a half stone :) xx

Wow sammy!! That's fantastic!! You must be so proud of yourself!! Way to go!! xx

Rejoined SW tonite - weighed on at 12st 11.5

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back