Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Woo hoo lost 2.5 this week so down to 12st 7

No idea how as a drank over 100 syns on Saturday-eep :0

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 12st 8 1/2 woop woop

11st12.5lb for me so i am off guys, see you all soon :)

Hi everyone! I got to my Target of 11.10 but with one thing and another i've crept back up to 12.8. Determined toget back to 12 for re Xmas to earn a shopping trip in sales.

have been off the diet for a while and need to get back on it! im currently 12st 4lb by my home scales but im joining my local class tomorrow night so we'll see what the real weight is there x

After a terrible 6 weeks which saw me see-saw the same 4lbs I am now a measly 1lb away from getting into the magical 11 stone land! Please let this week be a good week so next week I can join the 11 stone something club!

12st 6.5 for me so hoping to get to 11's by christmas fingers crossed

Lost 2.5lbs - 1st week at club - 12.9 now.

Kx

Hi everyone! I've been lurking a bit as am hoping to join you all soon! I was 13stone 3 1/2 on Mondays WI and am hoping in the next week or two I'll be in the 12's! Eep! I can't wait to get in the 11's, and hopefully fit a size 14 trousers lol x

10lb to go until I'm in the 11's...not that I'm counting or anything :giggle:

12st 7lb half way mark, would love 3lbs off this week really focussed, then hopefully into the 11's thats my christmas target!

Hi Everyone

I am a new joiner, joined SW 3 weeks ago and after tonight's WI i have now lost 1st 1.5lbs :) so am now 12st 4 - hoping to get into the 11s in the next 2-3 weeks (which I haven't been in for about 8 years).

Rosielea said:
Lost 1/2 this week and not happy as been 100% and can't understand the reason. 12 st 4.5 lbs

Rosielea, dont get too disheartened! Ive been 100% for two weeks, first I STS and today I gained 1lb? Madness. Have no idea whats going on-persevering in hope its just biological weirdness. Hang in there.

Lost 1/2 this week and not happy as been 100% and can't understand the reason. 12 st 4.5 lbs

It's annoying when that happens. I sts last week but have been on plan totally this week but am feeling heavier than ever. Very bloated and measuring larger on waist (not weighing until WI day). I have had more bread than usual (although still within plan - I mean 4 small slices in 3 days) but think it must just not agree with me.
Maybe you're just having a catch up week - it can happen. Really would love to hit the 11's before Xmas Day.

Helllo i'm new in this bit from today as just weighed in at 12st 13lbs!!!! Madness i tell ya!! I have 1lb to go til i get my 4st award, can't believe i am in the 12s again after being 14st plus for the last decade!!!! xxxx

Back