Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me joining in I made it in to the 12's, actually I just made it in, I lost 2lbs which takes me to 12 stone 13.5lbs:) but there is a 12 at the front which pleases me. So onwards and downwards to the 11s

Hi all. Weighed in on Monday and 'just' made it into the 12s at 12s13.5
I got my 4 stone award too but I was more excited about entering this bracket. (Allowing for xmas gain) I hope to be out of here by the end of January.

Hello lovely people! I'm just at 12 stone, been lazy with slimming works for a few weeks, no excuses but my dad being ill and stress on family hasn't helped my mood. I am desperate to get into 11 stone bracket, and my bigger goal is 9.5 stone. I'm confident with my body, but my Hugh blood pressure induced migraines give me the incentive to drop the weight which my doctor tells me I need to. I hope to find good support on this forum, I'm going to need it...

Kind regards

The girl who sticks to nothing!

Xxxx

Hello lovely people! I'm just at 12 stone, been lazy with slimming works for a few weeks, no excuses but my dad being ill and stress on family hasn't helped my mood. I am desperate to get into 11 stone bracket, and my bigger goal is 9.5 stone. I'm confident with my body, but my Hugh blood pressure induced migraines give me the incentive to drop the weight which my doctor tells me I need to. I hope to find good support on this forum, I'm going to need it...

Kind regards

The girl who sticks to nothing!

Xxxx

Stick around here and folks will see you right! Desperate to get into the 11's as well but have a bit further to go. Good Luck with it - you can be well into the mid 11's by Xmas.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WI tonight and I have finally jumped into the magical number 11! Hope to see you all soon in the 11 to 10 club ;-)

Hi

Popping in to join your group! Have done SW a couple of times over the years but then it goes back on again ? been back on for about 2 weeks and yesterday I was 12st 7lb, a stone to go for me to be happy at 11st 7lb, can't wait to tip over the 11st mark.

Andi

I just missed joining you lot today lol... I am 13.0 lol... ah well I've lsot 8.5lbs in just two weeks so I know I'll be with you all next week x

beforeim30 said:
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WI tonight and I have finally jumped into the magical number 11! Hope to see you all soon in the 11 to 10 club ;-)

That's brilliant!! I'm so jealous! Well done xx

Lost half a pound after a really good week and more exercise. 12.13 now...slightly frustrated as I really believe it should have been more. However there are weeks when I have gone off plan or flexi syned and have lost 4+lbs. So I guess it evens out x

3 hours till weigh in, nervous as every time I think iv lost weight I gain. Stayed the same last week so fingers crossed. On the up side I bought a pair of size 14 jeans today woo hoo

Pre pregnancy weight 12st 12 current weight 12st 7 woop woop

I had an awful weekend off plan I have a feeling I will pay for it on Friday at WI and be back up in the 13 to 12 group

Lost 2lb - so now 12.7

Kx

MinkyDinky said:
4 off this week, 8 stone done and dead on 12s 7lbs. Yay!!

How long has that taken you to lose... If you don't mind me asking... On my phone do can't see stats... :)

Woo hoo 3.5 off this week so now 12st 3.5, ooh 1.5 to go to get my target of a stone by Christmas

Woo hoo 3.5 off this week so now 12st 3.5, ooh 1.5 to go to get my target of a stone by Christmas

Well done, you are nearly out of this group and heading in to the 11 to 10's :D

Back