Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Ruthie-D said:
Wow congratulations, that is really amazing :D
Thanks Hun xx

cheekychick81 said:
How long has that taken you to lose... If you don't mind me asking... On my phone do can't see stats... :)

I started at the beginning of last year, march? Took a couple of months off when I moved in august last year but persevered and including the break it's been 20 months? But about 17/18 not including breaks. Love this eating plan and wouldn't change it for the world xx

MinkyDinky said:
Thanks Hun xx

I started at the beginning of last year, march? Took a couple of months off when I moved in august last year but persevered and including the break it's been 20 months? But about 17/18 not including breaks. Love this eating plan and wouldn't change it for the world xx

Wow :) you must be sooooo proud of yourself! :)

Hi everyone - I am new on the forum
At WI tonight I have lost 3.5lbs - so am now 12st and 1/2 lb !!! Hoping to be in the 11s next week! :)

Last edited:
Can I join you all? I reached the 12's yesterday with a 2lb loss taking me from an original 14 stone 2lb to 12 stone 13lb in 7 weeks:D
I worked for the olympics ( a paid gamesmaker!) for 4 months and now my gamesmaker trousers I now use for walking the dog don't fit: they keep falling down, hehe!!!
Anyway I hope I stay in this group as I don't want to see the 13's again!!!:)

Hello,

I hope it's OK to join in? I've lost 8lbs so far moving from 13st 1lb to 12st 7lbs. I've had two weeks of STS despite being very. very good and was feeling pretty fed up. I did a sneaky peek this morning and it looks like I've lost a couple of lbs, but I'm not counting my chickens until next week's WI.

I can't wait to be in the 11's again. I found an old diary from around 5 years ago where I was starting out a diet at 11st 7lbs and it really hit home how much weight I've gained in the past few years!

Not doing well despite being on plan 100%. lost 1/2 lbs this week which takes me to 12 st 4 lbs. Will be delighted if I can move to 11s by xmas to achieve 4 stone loss for my anniversary of starting the pan.

Not doing well despite being on plan 100%. lost 1/2 lbs this week which takes me to 12 st 4 lbs. Will be delighted if I can move to 11s by xmas to achieve 4 stone loss for my anniversary of starting the pan.
Congratulations on the weight that you have lost so far, good luck for your Christmas goal xx

Was 12st 10.75lbs last time I weighed in.......3 long weeks ago!!!!! And I have been like a headless chicken ever since...a very hungry headless chicken...so am dreading seeing the damage..!!....I am just so so hoping that I aren't back in the 13's as I spent almost 6 months getting into the 12's and it would be heartbreaking to be bumped out of them again!! Fingers crossed xxx

Was 12st 10.75lbs last time I weighed in.......3 long weeks ago!!!!! And I have been like a headless chicken ever since...a very hungry headless chicken...so am dreading seeing the damage..!!....I am just so so hoping that I aren't back in the 13's as I spent almost 6 months getting into the 12's and it would be heartbreaking to be bumped out of them again!! Fingers crossed xxx
Good luck hun, I hope you have stayed in the 12s :D

whoop finally in the 12's!! Last weeks WI I was 13st0, and yesterday was weighed in at 12st11lbs. Very happy! When I get to 12st8.5 I will get my stone award, and 12st3lbs puts me at club 10. So looking forward to this one, hopefully Xmas won't slow me down! Hello everyone!!!

whoop finally in the 12's!! Last weeks WI I was 13st0, and yesterday was weighed in at 12st11lbs. Very happy! When I get to 12st8.5 I will get my stone award, and 12st3lbs puts me at club 10. So looking forward to this one, hopefully Xmas won't slow me down! Hello everyone!!!
Woohoo congrats on the loss, You never know that stone award could be yours next WI :D

Well done! Welcome to 11-12. :)

2 off, Im now 12.11. Def want to lose as much as possible over the next two weeks as I would hate for a Christmas gain to send me back into 13s!

Another 2 off tonight, down to 12s 5. Wonder with all the Xmas and birthday celebrations I have if I can get into the 11's before Xmas day...? Hmmmm.
That would be a great goal, if you are extra good in between all the celebrations you never know :cross:
2 off, Im now 12.11. Def want to lose as much as possible over the next two weeks as I would hate for a Christmas gain to send me back into 13s!
I am the same as you, I really want to see how far down in to the 12s I can get before Christmas as I don't want Christmas to send me back up into the 13s

Had a loss - ha! Take THAT STS for two weeks.

Anyway 1.5lbs off taking me to 12st 5.5lbs. I would love to lose those 5.5 lbs by NYE.
Congrats hun It would be a lovely start to the new year to be in the 11s :D

Back