Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

*hi fives RuthieD and Minxy*

I have really odd losses, very slow, and it's nothing to do with having a group of nutters as friends who get me drunk too regularly. Oh no. ;)

I'm going to have a fish week. *groan*

1 lb loss for me this week which is unsatisfactory. Despite being on the plan 100% I have lost 2 lbs in 4 weeks which is rubbish. Going to have a day off plan this weekend to shake things up a little bit and see if I achieve a better loss next week. Might try a few Red days too. Also all week my tummy had been bloated and could not do up my trousers- not sure of reason. Anyway I am 12st 3 lbs now. Would be happy if I could shift 3 lbs by 27th Dec to achieve 4 stone on my anniversary of starting the plan.

Good luck everyone and hope your losses are bigger than mine.

1 lb loss for me this week which is unsatisfactory. Despite being on the plan 100% I have lost 2 lbs in 4 weeks which is rubbish. Going to have a day off plan this weekend to shake things up a little bit and see if I achieve a better loss next week. Might try a few Red days too. Also all week my tummy had been bloated and could not do up my trousers- not sure of reason. Anyway I am 12st 3 lbs now. Would be happy if I could shift 3 lbs by 27th Dec to achieve 4 stone on my anniversary of starting the plan.

Good luck everyone and hope your losses are bigger than mine.

I know its frustrating Rosie but it was a loss so at least thats a blessing, that its restarted again. Have your day off plan and see if that helps remind your body that you are on a 'healthy eating plan'. Dont be too disheartened sweetie. As I always say, when things get a little.... stale with losses, go back and re read all your info, treat it as if its your first week. I really hope that this week brings you a loss that is well deserved xx

2lb off this week: can't believe how well it's going this time :D! Shouldn't speak too soon:eek:

I'm having a good week so far! hoping for that stone award! eek!

Hello :wavey:
I'm sneaking in early to say hi - I weighed in at 13st 0 on Wednesday and am SO excited about being in the 12s next week I can hardly contain myself. I might have to have a sneaky early weigh in......

Hoping to join you officially on Wed (if not before!)

4lb off. 12 stone 7 now! Hopefully won't gain too much, you never know I might even lose a few more over Christmas (unlikely)

Last edited:
4lb off. 12 stone 7 now! Hopefully won't gain too much, you never know I might even lose a few more over Christmas (unlikely)

4lbs! That's brilliant!

I've had a lovely 2 lb loss this week which takes me down to 12st 3.5. I am resigning myself to a STS next week (as this is how my stupid body works) and then it's CHRISTMAS so we shall see.

:wavey: Hello! I lost 1lb last night so am officially in the 12s at 12st 13. Hurrah! Hopefully I will be here for a while and not end up back in the 13s post christmas :eek:

:wavey: Hello! I lost 1lb last night so am officially in the 12s at 12st 13. Hurrah! Hopefully I will be here for a while and not end up back in the 13s post christmas :eek:

Hello! I am dreading the same...don't mind a few Christmas pounds but don't wanna go back up to the 13s x

12 stone 3.5lbs! This stone bracket is going by so slow compared to the others, but will keep chipping away! Hopefully be in the 11's for new year :) xx

Lost 2.5lbs! Totally unexpected with the week i've had! Brings me to 12 stone 1lb.... hoping to see the 11's next week or at least by the new year! :) xx

Back