Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 1 lb this week which takes me to 12 st 1/2 lb. This givesme a challange to work hard this week and lose over 1/2 lb to get my 4 stone shiny and take me into 11s.

Good luck everyone

Rosielea said:
Lost 1 lb this week which takes me to 12 st 1/2 lb. This givesme a challange to work hard this week and lose over 1/2 lb to get my 4 stone shiny and take me into 11s.

Good luck everyone

Fantastic! Well done honey, you'll be outta here at next WI :) xxx

3lb off this week which takes me to 12st 4.5lb, I just hope I can stay down in the low 12s over Christmas and make the 11's in early January. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas

I was 12stone 6 at last WI, so i'm working really hard this week to try and get a 3lbs loss to get my club10! won't be long! eek x

After only 3/6 days on plan this week I hope I haven't gained too much. Ideally just a lb or two. Will probably gain next week too and I wanna stay in the 12s so have 6lbs safety :-\

2lbs off for me this week so 12st 2 now. Hoping nit to put on more than 3 over Christmas, but not gonna beat myself up over it as long as it comes off after

Gained a lb so still in the 12s hopefully I can stay in the 12s over Christmas Don't want to start new year in the 13s.

WI on Xmas eve I had lost 2lbs... which is great but didn't get my club 10...tbh I'm not surprised there was a blip or two lol x so i'm now down to 12st 4lbs. Can't wait to get my club 10 and then get down to the 11s. I honestly dont remember ever being in the 11s so I'm really excited, it seems really acheivable at the moment x

Whoo hoo! xmas eve weigh in had me at 11 stone 13lbs! 2lbs down on the week before! Not left this group yet just in case I have my first gain and end up back in the 12's after christmas, but hoping i'll stay in the 11's! Good luck everybody, you'll be there soon too! :) xx

I am up to 12 stone 10lbs :( . But at least I stayed in this group and did not head back into the 13s :). Hope everyone is doing well.

Hope everyone is managing to get over Christmas. 6lb gain for me brings me to 12 st 8 lbs, amazed how much damage can be done in 4 short days!

hi everyone im a newbie joining you all from 01012013 currently 12 11 looking to get into the 11st group by march 7th thought might get encouragement from you all as i have been here before many times so happy new year and wishing us all great weight loss in 2013

Wow somehow lost a pound over christmas! So i'm 11 stone 12lbs now. Going to go to the next stone bracket so happy new year to you all and hope to see you there soon! xx

Well done Sam, Hoping to see you there soon!
I managed to lose 3lbs over Xmas (WI was monday),and that gave my my 1.5stone and my club 10 :D Now I weigh 12st 1lb Ineed to concentrate on getting into the 11s! won't be long :D Even better now hubby has gone to work and he won't be eating yummies in front of me x

Back