Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi guys,

Could I also join - WI tonight and I weigh 12st 12lbs - finally got into the 12's.

Hoping to get to target by my birthday in April - only another coupla stone to go :)

4.5 on so back up to 12.6.5. Damn you Christmas and weddings xx

Weighed in yesterday (at home) and I'm back up to 12 st 8 after having got down to 10.10 (why oh why???) going to follow Slimming World at home. This time my husband is going to join me so hopefully this will help!

Hello everyone. I'd like to join please (although I'm a bit late as I entered the 12 stone bracket before Christmas!). My last weight in had me at 12 stone 9lb and I'm next weighing in on Monday 7th. I had a two week holiday over Christmas but was only off plan for 3 days in total so I'm hoping for a loss on Monday. This is my "danger zone" as whenever I've dieted in the past I get to around 12.5 and I stop as I can see I've lost and have dropped a dress size and so seem to lose interest. I really want to get into the 11 stone bracket as I've not seen that number since I was in my early twenties! I'm going to do my best to get there for Valentines day as I'm going away for 2 days with my boyfriend to celebrate our 5th anniversary - wish me luck.

Is there room for another?

It's a new start for me and me start weight is a shocking 12 st 3lbs.
Now I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm not planning on hanging around!!

Good luck all for the week ahead!

Was just under 12 before christmas, weighed at home to day & am 12.5 :-( so hard to bloody get it off but a doddle to put it on! Roll on thursday when i go back to sw x

Hello everybody, I am joining you all this week. I did SW last year and lost 1 stone, then my motivation totally disappeared and it's all been put back on again :( im totally fed up so now is the time to get serious and get this weight off once and for all! I want to lose 2 stone by the end of the year which I know is totally doable but I dont want to rush things so if I get there before then-brilliant-if it takes the whole year then so be it. I have started up my food diary again which really motivates me but I dont have any readers anymore as they all left me when I lost motivation last year :( the URL for it is below and I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if some people could come join me for a chat. I know this is abit cheeky but I think it is truely motivational to have people to share your stories and experiences with other people and I know it will really help me, and maybe other people too!
Hope everyone had a lovely christmas and new year and are ready to kick some SW butt this year!
Have a good week everyone, Chloe x

I was 12st 1lb last week... this week jumped up to 12st 2.5lbs. Gutted :(((

Hi guys :) long term member- not posted for a while :)

Been at target for 6 months but decided to change my target! So I'm going to change it next tuesday officially (as I hope that tomorrow's weigh in will get me out of my target range, then I will pay after my grace week!

I am 12st 4.5lb, so 5lb to get into the 11's, Really hope to be there by NEXT tuesday- very doable depending on how I get on this week! haha

hope everyone is well :) x

Gained over Christmas period but fortunately stayed in 12s at 12st12.

Is there room for another?

It's a new start for me and me start weight is a shocking 12 st 3lbs.
Now I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm not planning on hanging around!!

Good luck all for the week ahead!

I like your style gingercake, you never know you could be outa here next week. :)

I'm a happy flutterby :)

3.5lb off this week!

12lb to my new end target :)

it looks like a few of you will be leaving us next week :D. I hope I am not far behind you all.

You are all well on your way ladies! Great losses, hopefully I will be part of your success next week.
So far so good for me, I'm just taking each day as it comes!

Back