Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

1.5 off for me, complete surprise thought I'd gained, so 12.5 for me now

3.5lb off this week - very happy with that as I had two weeks holiday over Christmas so hadn't been to group since middle of December and I am officially the lightest I've been for over 7 years!

Wow! Such a milestone Missblonde!

Wow! Such a milestone Missblonde!

Thank you! I've got to 12.7 before when I calorie counted a few years ago but I was so fed up with being starving and was happy enough with my loss that I stopped. This time I WILL get to target!

I think I've followed every fad diet under the sun to lose weight and nothing worked - partly due to the fact I didn't stuck to them.

Now I've found SW and its great!!

We WILL be target this year...

Hoorah lost 1.5 lbs this week which puts me at 11 st 12.5 lbs. Sadly I have to leave you for the next level. Hope to see you in the lower zone very soon. Good luck everyone.

Hoorah lost 1.5 lbs this week which puts me at 11 st 12.5 lbs. Sadly I have to leave you for the next level. Hope to see you in the lower zone very soon. Good luck everyone.

Well done x

Hello, i'm new here, i have just under 4st to loose. I was 13st 2lb just after New Year, weighed myself on Tuesday and was down to 12st 13lb and then started doing the Slimming World diet at home on Tues and have lost another pound since so am currently 12st 12lb. I'm only 5ft 2" so ideally i'd like to be 9st or less. Hoping to make some new friends on here :)

Hello, i'm new here, i have just under 4st to loose. I was 13st 2lb just after New Year, weighed myself on Tuesday and was down to 12st 13lb and then started doing the Slimming World diet at home on Tues and have lost another pound since so am currently 12st 12lb. I'm only 5ft 2" so ideally i'd like to be 9st or less. Hoping to make some new friends on here :)
Good luck Raven, you will going down to the next stone bracket in no time :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 12st 6.5lbs :) I soo want to be 11 stone something soon.

Hey we're same height and similar weight and with similar goal weight. Goodluck i'm sure you'l fly through x

Hi - I'm a newbie - joined yesterday - I was 12.12 last week and this week I'm 12.10 1/4 I'm also 5'2 and am also doing sw at home - looking around it seems that there is some great advice and support on here - great for people who don't go to a club. looking forward to receiving and giving support - it's going to be a long old slog but its got to be done. Let me know how you do this week,

Karen

Hi - I'm a newbie - joined yesterday - I was 12.12 last week and this week I'm 12.10 1/4 I'm also 5'2 and am also doing sw at home - looking around it seems that there is some great advice and support on here - great for people who don't go to a club. looking forward to receiving and giving support - it's going to be a long old slog but its got to be done. Let me know how you do this week,

Karen

Welcome :) we're the same weight and height and look like we have the same weight to lose aswell. Minimins is a great way to motivate you and there are lots of helpful people around to give advice. Have you considered doing a food diary?
Chloe

Hey Raven, you sound like your doing great! We're the same weight and height but I have a goal weight of 10st originally then going to reconsider after that. Im doing SW at home also :)
Chloe

Back