Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi Chloe, I'm a bit confused now, I thought I could only have ONE each of the A & B healthy extras......have I not been eating enough? Also, when you're doing it from home how do you know how many syns you need to have?

Hi Chloe, I'm a bit confused now, I thought I could only have ONE each of the A & B healthy extras......have I not been eating enough? Also, when you're doing it from home how do you know how many syns you need to have?

On Extra Easy plans you have one A & B HEX choice, if your doing green or red plans you have an extra HEXb if you want to use it. Your allowed between 5-15 syns a day on any plan, I normally try to stick to about 10 though. Do you have a food diary? I have one, the link is in my signature below, might be an idea to read around some peoples food diaries if your confused, then maybe start your own and people can talk to you about what your eating and give you some help and advice :)

Welcome :) we're the same weight and height and look like we have the same weight to lose aswell. Minimins is a great way to motivate you and there are lots of helpful people around to give advice. Have you considered doing a food diary?
Chloe

Hi Chloe - thanks for your message - ill have a look on line tomorrow in more detail to see how I do that etc - speak soon , Karen

Hey all :) im currently at 12st 0.5lb lol got my 2 & 1/2st award this week :) hopefully i will be in the 11sts next week if i can behave this week lol x

Just joining this thread today, lost 6lbs my first week so I'm officially out of the 13's and in the 12's! :D so pleased!

Hello peeps :)....thought I would be coming crawling back with my tail between my legs after weighing in for the first time this morning post-Christmas:

Pre-Christmas weight: 176.75lbs
Post-Christmas weight: 176.5lbs (-0.25lbs)

I am thrilled! I'm enjoying a (..few...) smallish treats this weekend before being 110% back on it on Monday morning!.....(Must finish off the Christmas chocs!.....the Lindt balls are the worst!)

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas and is having a lovely weekend....I'm enjoying my first chilled weekend since the festivities..zzzz :) x x

Hello peeps :)....thought I would be coming crawling back with my tail between my legs after weighing in for the first time this morning post-Christmas:

Pre-Christmas weight: 176.75lbs
Post-Christmas weight: 176.5lbs (-0.25lbs)

I am thrilled! I'm enjoying a (..few...) smallish treats this weekend before being 110% back on it on Monday morning!.....(Must finish off the Christmas chocs!.....the Lindt balls are the worst!)

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas and is having a lovely weekend....I'm enjoying my first chilled weekend since the festivities..zzzz :) x x

Well done for losing over christmas! I didn't officially start slimming world until Monday 7th but I know I gained 6lbs over christmas!!! The Lindt balls are so nice but so naughty!! Hehe

Fantastic well done that's a great start - keep up the good work ?

Thank you! I had my "treat" night last night so now I've had my little fix I'm ready for the next week 100% !! :D

Hiya, im new to this forum & SW
im 12st 10lb & hoping to get to 10st, i started SW last Monday & im really enjoying it, hoping for a good loss tomorrow!

Caz.

im 12st 10lb & hoping to get to 10st, i started SW last Monday & im really enjoying it, hoping for a good loss tomorrow!

Caz.

I'm fairly new too! Good luck for tomorrow :)

Caz.

Im 12st10 and hoping to get to 10st too, so we're exactly the same :)! How are you finding SW so far?
Chloe

I'm pleased to say it has been a flying visit!

First weigh in this morning for me and lost 3.5lbs which puts me just into the 11's.

Good luck for the coming week and hope to see you all there soon!!

Im 12st10 and hoping to get to 10st too, so we're exactly the same :)! How are you finding SW so far?
Chloe

Hi Chloe, im loving SW so far, i can honestly say that i havent been hungry or even craving anything! very unusual for me lol. how are you getting on with it?
my first weigh in tonight & im excited! the first week is usually the biggest loss so bring it on!!

Hi Chloe, im loving SW so far, i can honestly say that i havent been hungry or even craving anything! very unusual for me lol. how are you getting on with it?
my first weigh in tonight & im excited! the first week is usually the biggest loss so bring it on!!
Yeah Im doing ok, was on SW last year but stopped after losing a stone, lost motivation! So im back on it now and im determined to stick with it. Good luck for WI tonight, do you have a food diary?

Lost 5.5 lbs this week. So Im now 12 st 6.5...hope to be into 11s by end of Feb x

Back