Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well i have finally done it!!!! I'm in the 12s!!! I lost 2.5lbs got slimmer of the week and my 8 stone award :) so a very happy girl! Now let's get into the 11s :) :) happy happy happy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :) I just got here on Saturday :D

Well i have finally done it!!!! I'm in the 12s!!! I lost 2.5lbs got slimmer of the week and my 8 stone award :) so a very happy girl! Now let's get into the 11s :) :) happy happy happy xx

Well done x

Lost 5.5 lbs this week. So Im now 12 st 6.5...hope to be into 11s by end of Feb x

That's brilliant!! I only lost a pound this week, will update my signature when i use my pc, am now 12st 11lb, was hoping for a bigger loss but at least it's a loss and not a gain!

hippychick85 said:
Lost 5.5 lbs this week. So Im now 12 st 6.5...hope to be into 11s by end of Feb x
Fab loss!! Well done xx

Lolacola83 said:

congrats on the loss, award and SoW! Triple whoop to you! Xx

This thread is great....

I'm hoping to be in the 11s by 14th feb! That's when I move into my new house :)

Fingers crossed I can do it!!

Xx

Lost 1.5 this week and am now 12.4 - just 1lb to go to my 2 stone award!

lost 1.5lb this week taking me to 12st.5lbs, it seems to be taking forever to work through this stone bracket, hopefully mid feb will see me in the 11s :)

Only lost 1/2 pound this week! So 9 pound left to get in the 11s!

Xx

Only 1lb off for me this week! So 12st 10lb now! Got a feeling getting to the 11's is going to drag!

Hi everyone!

I've just found this thread and was hoping to join? I joined SW on Jan 5th weighing 13 stone exactly. Two weeks later and I weigh 12st7.5lb. I cannot remember the last time my scales started with an 11 but I really feel like I can do it this time!

Good luck to everybody x

Hi everyone!

I've just found this thread and was hoping to join? I joined SW on Jan 5th weighing 13 stone exactly. Two weeks later and I weigh 12st7.5lb. I cannot remember the last time my scales started with an 11 but I really feel like I can do it this time!

Good luck to everybody x

Wow! That's brilliant, well done :)

Wow! That's brilliant, well done :)

Only just managed to squeeze a lb off this week. Bit disheartened as i've stuck to the diet 100% since i started it but am only managing to loose a lb a week. Think i'm going to be in this group for a while, lol.

Back