Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Only just managed to squeeze a lb off this week. Bit disheartened as i've stuck to the diet 100% since i started it but am only managing to loose a lb a week. Think i'm going to be in this group for a while, lol.

Darn, so peed off i just ate a whole packet of rum truffles :-( Think i'm just going to start again!

Lost half.5 so 12st6. Still aiming to be there by end of Feb x

Thanks for the welcome! I see that most people have a target - I think that I'd like the 12 off the scales by February 23rd. That gives me 5 weigh-ins to lose 7lbs!

a pound off for me which makes me 12st 4.5lbs, getting close to the 11's :D

1lb off this week - I'm slowly getting there! This is usually my plateaux point so I'm expecting the next few pounds to be the toughest to shift!

I've started doing body magic since new years so I know this can slow losses down at first then hopefully pick things up. I'm only doing 20 minutes 4 times a week to start with but will hopefully build up more next month.

Hi can I join you, I just rejoined tonight, I am 5' 2" and weigh 12st 5lbs. Managed to get down to the 11s last time but had some bad things happen and comfort ate my way back up.

Hi can I join you, I just rejoined tonight, I am 5' 2" and weigh 12st 5lbs. Managed to get down to the 11s last time but had some bad things happen and comfort ate my way back up.

Hi there :) i'm same height as you but 12st 10lbs atm. Over the past 18mths i've got down to 12st 8lb a few times then i just get stuck! Many moons ago i was a size 8 but doubt i'll ever be that again!

This stone is my nemesis!!! I've been here up and down for a year now more or less! I Will get into the 11's this time. Completed 3 weeks so far at 100% and Im down to 12st 8.5 as of today AGAIN!! Lol

Im aiming to get into 11's by end of February so I've about 5 weeks to do it. Weight loss is slow for me now as I've lost over 3 stone but i won't let it beat me xx

Hi Raven, I get stuck like that too, I'm hoping to motivate myself through it this time I really can't keep starting again and again I feel like I get nowhere so fingers crossed I will do it this time and stop the yoyo hope you will too. Thanks

I'm just in the 12s at 12st 13, started at 16st post baby so this feels like an achievement! Hoping to have left you all by mid March (no offence) I'm definitely a slow & steady loser never lost more than 2lb a week but nearly always 2lb a week :)

I'm just in the 12s at 12st 13, started at 16st post baby so this feels like an achievement! Hoping to have left you all by mid March (no offence) I'm definitely a slow & steady loser never lost more than 2lb a week but nearly always 2lb a week :)

I'd be happy with that :)

I put on 2lb this week but ok with that as just come back from holiday in Egypt;)
I declared in class that I would lose 1 stone in 6 weeks for my caribbean cruise and then I will be in the 11's by then!!!
oops quite a challenge:eek:

I put on 2lb this week but ok with that as just come back from holiday in Egypt;)
I declared in class that I would lose 1 stone in 6 weeks for my caribbean cruise and then I will be in the 11's by then!!!
oops quite a challenge:eek:

Good luck!! 6 weeks at 100% and you'll be able to do it!! X

Down to 12st 9lb now! Getting weighed officially at a group every Thursday now so I'm hoping to lose 2lb for next weeks weigh in then I'm half way through this stone! :D want to be in the 11's by 28th feb!! :D fingers crossed!!

had a really poo day today! been picking loads and feel really guilty! dying to get into the 11s before i move into my house in 4 weeks!
xx

Back