Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

lost 3lb takes me to 12st 2lbs nearly there. Oh and I got club 10 as well :)

Hope I can join you :) got into the 12's this week now at 12 12 1/2 hoping the pounds come off for us all

Hello, welcome to the group :)

Finally into this group! 12st 12lbs! Hope everyone's having a good week :) xx

Lost one and half which takes me to 12st7.5 so I'm getting there!! :) xx

Lost 3lbs this week!! I'm now 12st 4.5lbs - only 5 to go to get into the 11's! God knows how long it's been since I've been there!

Had a really week and an especially bad night last night. Im dreading weigh in on Monday now and im so disappointed in myself :-(

I really want to be out of the 12s by Feb but for past two months I just cant seem to focus x

Had a really week and an especially bad night last night. Im dreading weigh in on Monday now and im so disappointed in myself :-(

I really want to be out of the 12s by Feb but for past two months I just cant seem to focus x

Chin up love, i'm struggling too, stuck to plan 100% and was only loosing a lb a week so have been a bit naughty this week and can tell i've probably stayed the same. Sometimes i think we just have to cut ourselves some slack and realise we're only human! Then we can pick ourselves up and start anew. There are always people here who know just how you feel and will give you the encouragement you need. Big hugs x

Hi, I'm Christine, just under 13 stone after a few months yo-yo-ing between 12-13 stone. Rally want to be at the bottom end of 12 by April for my friends wedding. Have good days and bad days but last week was the first week in an age I have tried to stick to it 100%. Didn't manage it but was so much better so hoping for a loss no matter how small it is. Good luck to everyone else fighting the battle :)

1.5 lbs off 12 st4.5 now!

Hi all, just 1lb off this week been struggling a bit on the weekend thats the worse part of the week for me especially eating out.
Well done to those of you who lost and hugs to those of you who are struggling like me:)

half a pound on for me so back upto 12st 5lb :raincloud:

Back