Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I hope I can join you all here. I have been doing SW for 4 wks now. I only lost 1lb last week & 0.5lb this week. I know I am doing everything right, though I have been exercising more than I have done in years! I hope I see a bigger drop next week when my body catches up with the exercise.

i lost 2.5lb this week!!!

I am now 11st 12.5lb with a weight loss of 10st 8.5lb!

Never expected to get another award and here I am with my 10 1/2 stone and a smiley face for getting into the 11's

So....I bid thee farewell and best of luck on your weight loss journeys xxxxxx

Never expected to get another award and here I am with my 10 1/2 stone and a smiley face for getting into the 11's

Wow amazing!!

Well done :) see you in the 11s soon hopefully ;)

Xx

That's incredible!! 10 1/2 stone!! Well done you're an inspiration!!

Fabulous!! Well done skinny lol xx

After my 2lb loss last night I'm now at my lowest ever weight (whilst on SW) of 12st 7lb. Only 7.5lb to go and I'll be in the 11's, woop!! :D

I am delighted to inform of my 2lb weight loss lol. I am now 12st 6 1/4lbs! If i can get this next half stone off by end of February ill be totally delighted! X

Hi everyone hope I can join I'm currently 12.9 after 3weeks and starting weight of 13 stone not been under 12.4 in years so hopefully I can get there soon!!

Drat I sts but it is probably a hang over from my holiday and I was a bit naughty on Saturday, eek. Back on track!

Hi everyone. I'm joining today at 12s.10lbs after a 5lb loss this week. It's great to be in the 12's but fingers crossed i'm not here too long :)

So pleased 2.5 off for me today which officially means I'm in the lower half of the 12's!! Only just at 12st 6.5! Hoping for another 2.5 next week! :D
Well done to everyone in the 12's!!

12st 12. This is going to take a while....must do better!!

Lost 1/2lb this week taking me to 12st7....half way there :)

lost 2lbs today which takes me to 12st 3lb, that 11st bracket is getting closer!!

Lost 3lb over the last 2 weeks and I am now 12 stone on the dot - hopefully I'll be in the 11's next week - a number I've not seen in over 8 years!!!!!!!!!!

Back