Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I've lost 1lb this week.. which I was worried about to be honest as didn't weigh last week.
anyway.. I'm here, half a pound into the 12 stones even with an evening weigh in class. :D

But.. I know that half pound needs to be added to, and I'm 1lb away from my 7lb award... So here I am!

Taking a look around I'll be joining soon, however I won't technically be going from 12 to 11. The twelves will be my happy maintaining weight.

Hope to be here soon!

I'm finally here just.. Weighed in at 12.13.5 last night :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im still in the middle! After another week at 100% and 6 gym classes i have put on 3/4lb taking me up to 12st 7lb! Grrr. This stone really is my nemesis and i Will beat it.

Well done to all losers xx

Well done to all the losers (ha, that always makes me laugh *childish*)

2 lbs off for me this week taking me to 12st 0.5lbs. GAH! When will I see those 11's?!

Well done everyone this week! -2.5 for me this week so almost half way through the 12's at 12s7.5. Another 1.5lb till my 1st stone award so really looking forward to that, fingers crossed next week.

Yehhh I'm in my 12s....... 12.12 lbs sooo please just want to keep chipping away at it.. Back to wi on Monday... I've had to miss two weeks wi but I've lost... Maybe not as much as I would have done but still a loss ... I so want to get to target weight of 11.7.. So here goes I want to be 12 7 by the end of feb ... I'm working on 7 lbs each month. So fingers crosses end of April ill be there. And two stone lighter since Christmas and four stone lighter since having my two year old yehhhhh

Im in my 12s now, was 16st 8lbs when i started so pretty chuffed right now, my goal is getting closer and closer!

Morning everyone.... I've been maintaining for around 5 months now at 12.6 mark and decided to come back and go for the last 2 stone

So here goes ... 12.6

lost 2.5lbs tonight taking me to 12st 0.5lbs!! i may be leaving you next week fingers crossed!! i will have to be extra good to make sure i get in the 11's!

12st 11.5, 0.5lb off. SO SLOW

another 0.5lb off. 12st 13... hoping to be out of this group by 21st June when go to Florida
:)

Back