Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

2 lbs off this week so down to 12st 7! 2 more lbs to go for my 2 stone award :D xxx

12st 6lbs this morning (-1.5lbs). Aiming to be out of here and into the 11's in the next 3 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Hey I made it into this group this week thanks to my lb loss hello!!!

Hi everyone, weighed in on Wednesday at 13 exactly, today I'm 12 13 exactly so I'm moving in, I'm determined not to go back into the 13s ever again!!

I rejoined last week, and its my first weigh in on Saturday (eek). I managed to get down to 11st 12lbs last year on SW (and even lower when I went it alone @home) But as with anything, I've lost it and have piled weight on since Xmas. So I've returned before the problem gets worse.:rolleyes:

Not having a 100% week, but I know I can drop the 10lbs I put on since leaving last October in the next 6 weeks! So thats my first aim! Get down to 11 stone something! I'll update tomorrow.

Hi,
Weighed in on wednesday and now 12st 12 after a 3.5lb loss.
Hopefully get down into the 11's in the next 4 weeks.

So my home weigh in (i know, i know!) was down to 12st 3lbs :D, thats 5lb off. I'm going to Mondays class instead of this morning, and stick with Monday classes for the next month as my off-duty has me working 3 Saturdays in a row - so my lovely Consultant has swapped me to her Monday group, which I joined initially anyway.

I'll give my official one on Monday, but its a week since I started, and I wanted to know how well I'd done as a push to keep going. I'm going to join the gym tomorrow to start some Body Magic to keep the losses coming.

Lost 0.5 so down to 12st 6.5lbs :D

Lost 0.5 so down to 12st 6.5lbs :D

Well done! I'm currently at 12st 6.5lb too - just 7lb for us and we'll be in those 11's! :)

Looks like I may be here longer than I expected with only half off this morning :(

I put on half this week, oops! I did go out for a naughty valentines meal but did go to the gym 3 times this week so had hoped it would have helped! Resigned myself to being in the 12's for a while, especially as off on a cruise soon, only one more weigh in!!! on a positive note I have lost 2 dress sizes since my last cruise in October so need some new dresses!

Back