Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well this morning I was 12 12 and a quarter, I'm really anxious to get under 12 10 as this seem to be where I get to then go straight back up, been going between 12 10 and 13 8 for the last 6 months now :(

Well the gaining trend continues .... I was 11 stone 8lb yesterday. I've been doing kettlebells, swimming and boxercise - so a bit gutted but I know my eating was a bit dodgy one day and had a night out with lots of beer, however I did think I'd done enough. Oh well. Back to basics. Clean eating. No drinking. Good syns. Aim is 2lb off by next week.
Come on everyone that gained this week - we can turn it around!

Another lb for me this week, I'm hoping slow and steady wins the race. I'm happy I've not had any gains yet but it is coming off uber slow, I guess with the 6 nations on and a few beers come a saturday a lb is pretty good going (when i say beer I mean vodka and diet coke these days!).I've got 8 weeks to lose another 12 pounds before I go to a wedding in switzerland, anyone noticed anything they do that helps them lose a little more, I know everyones different but say upping my super free or eating at least a certain amount of something?

Another lb for me this week, I'm hoping slow and steady wins the race. I'm happy I've not had any gains yet but it is coming off uber slow, I guess with the 6 nations on and a few beers come a saturday a lb is pretty good going (when i say beer I mean vodka and diet coke these days!).I've got 8 weeks to lose another 12 pounds before I go to a wedding in switzerland, anyone noticed anything they do that helps them lose a little more, I know everyones different but say upping my super free or eating at least a certain amount of something?

Brilliant, well done. 1lb is 1lb, you should be pleased with that.

I'd say try not to get too focused on your goal. I mean, goals are a good thing to have but don't put too much pressure on yourself and don't beat yourself up if you don't get there as quickly as you'd like to. It's not how long it takes you to get there that counts, it's just getting there.

I find that upping the amount of SuperFree foods I eat can help to boost my weight loss, and also Speed / SuperSpeed foods. You could also try upping your water intake, that may help?

Good luck, and well done on what you've achieved so far :)

12st 8 today - whoop! The 11s feel in sight now :-D

Well done everyone ur doing a great job lets kick butt and get into the 11s!

I lost 1lb this week very happy with that only 3.5lbs away from 8 1/2 stone award wanna try and knock 2lb off next week I have a week off work so going to be doing lots of body magic at the gym :) Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in at 12 stone yesterday. Just have to make I lose this week to into the 11s. Target is 11.7 so verrry close x

Hey everyone :) I joined SW today...weighed in at 12,12, lost 3 stone on lipotrim but got bored so going to try this.Would like to be 11 stone so got a bit further to go but hopefully i'll b able to stick at it!x

Another 1lb off for me last night, taking me to 12st 5.5lb. 6lb to go until the 11's!! :)

-2 this week, down to 12st 4.5lbs! :D :D

Back