Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

12st 6lbs at the moment but weigh-in tomorrow, really want at least another pound off so I don't have that risk of slipping back up over the half stone mark! Keep everything crossed for me! :)

Good news! I lost 2.75lbs this week, so it appears the super free foods and extra tea/water worked! Very impressed will definitely be keeping it up thanks for the advice guys!

Hi to all have done my WI an I'm finally in this group now to work my way to the next!! 2lb off this week for a weight of 12 st 12.5lb :D

Hi to all have done my WI an I'm finally in this group now to work my way to the next!! 2lb off this week for a weight of 12 st 12.5lb :D

congratulations!

1 on for me this week, 12st 2, ugh it's taking forever to get in the 11s, totally my fault though, gotta stay focused x

Another 1 lb off for me this week, only 5 more to go before the 11s!

hey peeps :) i had a very stressful day at work today and missed lunch. Could not eating anything effect my weight loss? i started on Tuesday night and have been sticking to it, using less than 10 syns a day but panicing as all i have eaten today is 1 slice of bacon, scrambelld egg and 1 grilled tomato and havnt drank very much. Im exhausted after work but would go out a walk if today would have any impact?x

If I were you I'd have a healthy dinner and an early night and have an extra healthy day tomorrow. Don't stress about today. Stress is more likely to negatively affect your weight loss than missing the odd lunch. Though obviously not a good idea to get into the habit of missing meals. Take care.

Hello, I started SW 3 weeks ago and just scraped into the 12s last week at 12st 13.6lb - managed to loose another 1 lb this week so feel it may not have been a fluke and its safe to join the 12s now :D:D:D. Look forward to being on the journey to 11s with everyone, although I think it will take me a while.

Hopefully we both get the results we want. We are near enough the same weight too :) i think i need to drink more, I was on Lipotrim and drinking approx 3litres of water a day but came off them 2 weeks ago and joined SW 5 days later but my water intake just dropped straight away. I've seen a few people saying not drinking enough can effect WL so i'm hoping i'll do ok. What day is your WI

I know what you mean! I get so busy at work sometimes it can get to 4pm and i havnt drank anything the whole day! Recently ive started using a technique fitness freaks use! I have a 2 ltr bottle, and i mark on there how much i need to drink by a certain time. I.E the first half of the bottle needs to be drank by 3pm, and the second half by 10pm then i refill and leave it in the fridge for the next day! This way i know I have to drink a certain amount by a certain time!

People at work think im mad but i guess it works! When i drink more water i do notice a slight gain the next day, but overall a better weight loss! but i think its because ive generally worked out what you eat or drink won't effect my body until 2 days after!

I weigh in on Monday mornings, but i have a bad habit of weighing daily to keep track of my fluctuations! Works as motivation for me to be honest! When it goes down i know its working so i want to continue, but if it goes it, makes me work harder the next day to stick to plan!

yeah when i was on lipotrim i used the 2litre bottle of water too. It def worked. I've found my first week on SW ok actually.Bit of a sore head today. Havnt really had any cravings, the only 'treat' i have had is a malteaser bunny lol i think if i dont lose as much as expected it will be down to just focusing on the amount of syns in everyday foods. In my mind i feel i've stuck to plan but my consultant will be able to tell me if im going wrong when she sees my diary i suppose.
Yeah i've noticed alot of people weigh a few times a week, personally i dont think it would work for me, i think i would get very disheartened if it showed a gain lol but its good the way everyones different and can share suggestions to help others. I get weighed on a Tuesday at 3:30pm so thruth will be told soon lol

Back