Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

lost 1.5 tonight bringing me to 12st exactly! so close to the 11's!

Lost 1 taken me to 11.13 only 6 more to target!

put 1 on last week so back to 12.6 1/2 :(

Ah 2lbs off this week, takes me to 12st exactly, come on next week

newbie here! 12st 3.5lb.... great to see there is so much support here! :)

well done!!! We started off basicly the same and have the same goal, I would love to keep in touch on this this and help each other through it. ive just started week 2 so i would appreciate any help! :)

lost 1.5 tonight bringing me to 12st exactly! so close to the 11's!

well done!!! We started off basicly the same and have the same goal, I would love to keep in touch on this this and help each other through it. ive just started week 2 so i would appreciate any help! :)

How's everyone doing?

I had WI last night and gained 1lb. It was expected, as I'd had two nights out at the weekend and had also eaten badly from Fri-Mon. So now back to 12st 6.5lb.

I really want 3lb off next week so I can get that 2.5st award!! I hate this feeling of being so close, yet still so far away - I just want to hit it and then move onto my next goal.

Starting this fresh week as I mean to go on, totally on plan and also two exercise classes tonight.

Hope everyone has a great week xx

12st 6.5 now, half way there! Holiday booked for June now so extra motivation - eeek!

Stevie I love your photo timeline!! you look amazing!!

Aww, thank you lovely!! There are actually two more recent pictures missing off the end - I need to adjust the sizing as it won't show the whole thing xx

Down to 12st 2.5 lbs this week :)

Back