Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hello everyone, just found this thread!!

Originally started 2 years ago at 17st 1lb, got down to 11st 2 then gained to 14st 5, then down to 13st 7 on Jan 1st. Did a month of Exante (VLCD, like Cambridge or LighterLife) got down to 12st. Started SW 4 weeks ago at 12st 7, lost 1lb the first week then gained 1.5lb the next, undeservedly I might add!! After that had a bit of a huff and ate what I wanted, plus was away so tonight will be the first WI in 2 weeks with maybe 5 days on plan?!? So who knows.

But I'm firmly back on the wagon, can't keep yo yo-ing forever. I think I will lose quite slowly so expect to be part of this group for a while!!

Keep going everyone, I know this will work eventually!!

L x

1lbs off for me. I know it's a loss but a bit dissapointed as would like a 2-3lbs loss to push me in the right direction. Had a 100% week and really went for speed and superfree food, will keep at it!!

1.5lbs off for me, very pleased!!

Well I'm back after getting down to 12 stone 2lb last August my weight had creeped back on. Finally re joined sw tonight and I'm up to 12, 12 so I'll be in the 12s a while now!

Slowly moving in the right direction with -1.5 this week.

12.8 and hoping to be under 12 by the end of march or as close to it as poss. Wish me luck.
My club 10 is 11.12 1/2 so as close to that as I can.

Been on my scales this morning and showing -2 since thurs so 12.3st :) Doing loads of running and Jillian Michaels this week and aiming for a -4lbs to get my club 10 so the following week I can aim for the 11's.

Down to 12st 5.5 - the 11s are in sight!!

Missed weigh in last week, so fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow! i gave up smoking at the beginning of the year and have only gained 1/2lb ( its come off since ) So im happy with that but omg its very very slow at the moment but im fighting through it so STS or a tiny loss tomorrow i reckon x

My home scales are telling me 12st 1.8 so fingers crossed it keeps coming off for official weigh in on thurs. will be gutted if anything over 12st 1.5 pops up, that'd teach me for stepping on the home scales

Back